Minju Joson Accuses S. Korean Authorities of Working Hard to Bring KIZ to Collapse
Korean Central News Agency of DPRK via Korea News Service (KNS)
Pyongyang, April 30 (KCNA) -- The chief of Chongwadae of south Korea held a meeting of the chiefs for diplomatic and security affairs on April 26. At this meeting she said that although a lot of efforts were channeled into putting the operations in the Kaesong Industrial Zone (KIZ) on a normal basis, the north formally refused to accept a proposal for dialogue, turning down even a request regarding "humanitarian matters," and an indefinite waiting would cost south Korea too much.
Echoing her remarks, the chief for security affairs of Chongwadae, puppet ministers of Foreign Affairs, Unification and Defense and the director of the Intelligence Service of south Korea made "a decision" to withdraw all the remaining personnel of the south side from the KIZ.
The minister of Unification in "the government statement" made such provocative remarks as "difficulties" and "inevitable measures for protecting the security and properties" in an attempt to shift the blame for the grave situation in the KIZ onto the DPRK.
Minju Joson Tuesday observes in a bylined commentary in this regard:
All the facts indicate that the south Korean puppet regime had already in mind a plan to deliberately derail the operations in the KIZ.
The commentary cites facts to prove that such serious crisis in the KIZ is attributable to the reckless moves of the puppet regime to escalate the confrontation with fellow countrymen.
It is now employing such sleight of hand as "governmental support" in a sinister bid to divert the south Korean people's criticism and censure of it to the DPRK, it says, and goes on:
However, no one will be fooled by such poor trick.
The DPRK does not care about whether the puppet regime pulls its personnel out of the KIZ or not. Should the regime brings the KIZ to a total collapse, the nation will never pardon it.
|Join the GlobalSecurity.org mailing list|