03 March 2004 - North Korea Special Weapons News
- Koreas seek progress in economic talks Korea-net 03 Mar 2004 -- South and North Korea will open talks on Tuesday (Mar. 2) in Seoul to discuss ways to promote joint economic projects in the communist state.
- Struggle against U.S. High-Handed Practices Called for KCNA 03 Mar 2004 -- U.S. high-handed practices to realize its ambition for hegemony have reached their height in the new century, says Rodong Sinmun today in a signed article.
- Nation-wide Struggle against U.S. Aggressor Forces Called for KCNA 03 Mar 2004 -- All Koreans in the north and the south and overseas will smash the U.S. imperialist warmongers' anti-national, anti-reunification offensive against peace by their concerted efforts under the banner of our nation-first spirit and thus defend the dignity, interests and security of the nation and effect a new surge in the movement for independent reunification, says Rodong Sinmun today in a signed article.
- Strong Countermeasure Will Be Taken against Japan's Another Bill KCNA 03 Mar 2004 -- The Japanese ruling quarters are now working to adopt a "bill on banning the call of specified foreign ships at Japanese ports," having railroaded through the Diet the "amendment to the law on foreign exchange", which is intended to apply sanctions against the DPRK.
- Rodong Sinmun Calls for Turning Country into Greenery and Woodland KCNA 03 Mar 2004 -- 58 years have passed since President Kim Il Sung together with leader Kim Jong Il and anti-Japanese war hero Kim Jong Suk climbed Moran Hill on March 2, Juche 35 (1946) to kindle the first torch of tree planting in Korea. Papers here today devote editorials to this day.
- North Side's Delegation Leaves for Seoul KCNA 03 Mar 2004 -- The north side's delegation led by Choe Yong Gon, vice-minister of Construction and Building-Materials Industries who is north side's chairman of the North-South Committee for the Promotion of Economic Cooperation, left Pyongyang today to participate in the 8th meeting of the committee to be held in Seoul.
- Supreme Commander Kim Jong Il Inspects KPA Unit KCNA 03 Mar 2004 -- Supreme Commander of the Korean People's Army Kim Jong Il, general secretary of the Workers' Party of Korea and chairman of the DPRK National Defence Commission, inspected KPA Unit 252 honored with the title of O Jung Hup-led Seventh Regiment.
|Join the GlobalSecurity.org mailing list|