Milstar 3 / Advanced Extremely High Frequency (AEHF)
- Air Force team launches first advanced satellite AFNS 16 Aug 2010 -- A team from the 45th Space Wing successfully launched the first Advanced Extremely High Frequency satellite onboard an Atlas V launch vehicle from Launch Pad 41 here Aug. 14 at 7:07 a.m.
- First Advanced Extremely High Frequency Satellite Built By Lockheed Martin Launched Successfully Lockheed Martin 14 Aug 2010 -- The first Advanced Extremely High Frequency (AEHF) satellite built by Lockheed Martin [NYSE: LMT] for the U.S. Air Force, was successfully launched today from Cape Canaveral aboard an Atlas V rocket provided by the United Launch Alliance. The satellite is the most technologically advanced military communications satellite ever developed and will provide significantly improved global, survivable, highly secure, protected, communications for warfighters operating on ground, sea and air platforms.
- Defense Acquisitions: Assessments of Selected Weapon Programs. March 2007 Government Acountability Office Report [GAO-07-406SP]
- FY2003 Report for the Office of the Director, Operational Test & Evaluation [19 MB PDF]
- DOT&E FY01 Annual Report
- Department of Defense, Report on the Bottom Up Review, October 1993, pages 65-68.
- Advanced Programs - USAF Space and Missile Systems Center
- Advanced EHF Satellite Program
- FY98 Budget 0603430F Advanced MILSATCOM
|Join the GlobalSecurity.org mailing list|