- NAVAL SPACE OPERATIONS CENTER NAVSPACECOM / N32 Brief
- System Descriptions - characteristics, capabilities, and limitations of existing and proposed common-use radionavigation systems [1983kb PDF].
- Baseline GBS Link Calculation December 1995
- American Overhead Visual Reconnaissance Systems Lt Col A. Andronov and Sr Lt R. Shevrov: ZARUBEZHNOYE VOYENNOYE OBOZRENIYE No 3, 1995 pp 37-42
- China's Space Program and Its Implications for the United States J. B. Patterson - APRIL 19, 1995
- Counterforce and Theater Missile Defense: Can the Army Use an ASW Approach to the SCUD Hunt? Authored by Dr. James J. Wirtz. Strategic Studies Institute, U.S. Army War College March 20, 1995
- "Navy/Marine Corps Ballistic Missile Defense: Roadblocks to Interoperability" by Lt. Commander Brian A. Goulding, United States Navy. Marine Corps University Command and Staff College Argues for the development of TMD systems to protect Naval and Marine Corps forces.
- "Should the Marine Corps Possess an Organic Tactical Ballistic Missile Defense Capability?" by Major Keith Wilkes, United States Marine Corps. Marine Corps University Command and Staff College Discusses the risks of ballistic missile proliferation on US forces, argues that an inadequate defense system jeapordizes future operations, proposes that the Marine Corps use the Patriot Missile System to provide theater ballistic missile defense.
- Satellite Vulnerability: a post-Cold War issue? Allen Thomson Space Policy (ISSN 0265-9646), 11 (1), February 1995, pp.19-30
- Application of Pattern Recognition Techniques for Early Warning Radar (EWR) Discrimination SENCOM CORP - 27 JAN 95
|Join the GlobalSecurity.org mailing list|