50th Civil Engineer Squadron - Environmental Flight
The mission of the Environmental Flight, 50th Civil Engineering Squadron, is to contribute to the Federal environmental objective to "Protect the Environment". The unit is tasked with protecting the Current and Future Environmental Conditions of all 50 Space Wing Installations.
The flight also assists the Commander by:
- Ensuring Compliance with Environmental Law;
- Accomplishing Cleanup of Hazardous Waste Sites;
- Developing Effective Pollution Prevention Programs;
- Conducting Planning IAW the National Environmental Policy Act; and
- Developing & Managing Programs to protect Natural & Cultural Resources.
|Join the GlobalSecurity.org mailing list|