11 June 2022 Security News
Other Security News
COVID-19 Pandemic News
Other Security News
COVID-19 Pandemic News
- Bar-related outbreak makes 115 people infected, 6,158 quarantined in Beijing Global Times 11 Jun 2022 -- The sporadic outbreak that started at a bar in Beijing is at a rapidly spreading stage and the transmission risk remains high, said a Beijing health official on Saturday as infections related to the outbreak amounted to 115 as of 3 pm on Saturday.
- Shanghai punishes officials for causing infection risks at two places Global Times 11 Jun 2022 -- Shanghai on Saturday issued the results of the investigation and handling of problems related to centralized quarantine site at Hua Ting Hotel & Towers in Xuhui district.
- Hong Kong to distribute about 200,000 RAT kits following sewage COVID-19 detection People's Daily 11 Jun 2022 -- The Hong Kong Special Administrative Region (HKSAR) government said Friday that it will distribute around 200,000 sets of COVID-19 rapid antigen test (RAT) kits as part of a follow-up on the recent detection of the COVID-19 virus in sewage samples.
- Shanghai reports 7 confirmed, 9 asymptomatic local COVID cases People's Daily 11 Jun 2022 -- China's Shanghai reported seven confirmed locally transmitted COVID-19 cases and nine local asymptomatic cases on Friday, the municipal health commission said Saturday.
- 88 COVID-19 patients discharged from hospitals on Chinese mainland People's Daily 11 Jun 2022 -- A total of 88 COVID-19 patients were discharged from hospitals after recovery on the Chinese mainland on Friday, the National Health Commission said in its Saturday report.
- Beijing reports 36 confirmed, 25 asymptomatic local COVID cases People's Daily 11 Jun 2022 -- Beijing reports 36 confirmed and 25 asymptomatic local COVID-19 cases on Friday, the municipal health commission said Saturday.
- Chinese mainland reports 65 new local confirmed COVID-19 cases People's Daily 11 Jun 2022 -- The Chinese mainland on Friday reported 65 local confirmed COVID-19 cases, including 36 in Beijing and 19 in Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region, the National Health Commission said Saturday.
- India's Cumulative COVID-19 Vaccination Coverage exceeds 194.92 Cr India PIB 11 Jun 2022 -- India's COVID-19 vaccination coverage has exceeded 194.92 Cr (1,94,92,71,111) as per provisional reports till 7 am today. This has been achieved through 2,49,83,454 sessions.
- COVID - 19 Vaccination Update - Day 512 India PIB 11 Jun 2022 -- India's COVID-19 vaccination coverage has crossed 195 Crore (1,95,05,33,258) landmark milestone today. More than 11 lakh (11,30,430) Vaccine Doses have been administered till 7 pm today. The daily vaccination tally is expected to increase with the compilation of the final reports for the day by late tonight.
- Update on COVID-19 Vaccine Availability in States/UTs India PIB 11 Jun 2022 -- The Union Government is committed to accelerating the pace and expanding the scope of COVID-19 vaccination throughout the country. The nationwide COVID 19 vaccination started on 16th January 2021. The new phase of universalization of COVID-19 vaccination commenced from 21st June 2021. The vaccination drive has been ramped up through availability of more vaccines, advance visibility of vaccine availability to States and UTs for enabling better planning by them, and streamlining the vaccine supply chain.
- COVID-19 UPDATE India PIB 11 Jun 2022
- COVID-19 kills 6 Iranians over past 24 hours IRNA 11 Jun 2022 -- The number of deaths from the coronavirus pandemic in Iran remained 141,349 with 6 more Iranians killed by the deadly disease over the past 24 hours, Iran's Health Ministry announced on Saturday.
- Taiwan reports over 200 COVID-19 deaths for third straight day CNA 11 Jun 2022 -- Taiwan's death toll from COVID-19 surpassed 200 for a third day in a row on Saturday as 211 deaths from the disease were reported by the Central Epidemic Command Center (CECC) along with 79,663 new COVID-19 cases.
- Taiwan COVID-19 News Briefs: June 11 CNA 11 Jun 2022 -- Taiwan reported 79,663 new COVID-19 cases -- 79,598 domestically transmitted and 65 imported infections -- and 211 deaths from the disease on Saturday, according to the Central Epidemic Command Center (CECC).
- State's Ability to Cope with Crisis Improved in DPRK KCNA 11 Jun 2022 -- The central emergency anti-epidemic sector and emergency anti-epidemic units at all levels have offensively conducted the operation and guidance to signally improve the state's ability to cope with a crisis.
- Social Anti-epidemic Discipline Tightened in DPRK KCNA 11 Jun 2022 -- National and social efforts are directed to constantly maintaining alertness by further tightening the anti-epidemic discipline in the DPRK.
- Epidemic Spread and Treatment Results in DPRK KCNA 11 Jun 2022 -- According to information from the state emergency epidemic prevention headquarters, more than 42 810 fevered cases with over 49 640 recoveries were reported from 18:00 of June 9 to 18:00 of June 10 throughout the country.
|Join the GlobalSecurity.org mailing list|