30 January 2022 Security News
Other Security News
COVID-19 Pandemic News
Other Security News
COVID-19 Pandemic News
- China never manipulates COVID-19 test results, say Beijing 2022 organizers People's Daily 30 Jan 2022 -- Manipulating COVID-19 test results is unnecessary, and China will never do that, said Huang Chun, deputy director general of the Pandemic Prevention and Control Office of the Beijing 2022 Organizing Committee.
- China's Zhejiang reports 22 locally transmitted COVID-19 cases People's Daily 30 Jan 2022 -- East China's Zhejiang Province reported 22 confirmed local COVID-19 cases from Friday to 2 p.m. Saturday, all in the provincial capital Hangzhou, authorities told a press briefing on Saturday.
- Hong Kong reports 120 new COVID-19 cases People's Daily 30 Jan 2022 -- Hong Kong reported 120 new cases of COVID-19 over the past 24 hours on Saturday, according to data from the Center for Health Protection.
- India's Cumulative COVID-19 Vaccination Coverage exceeds 165.70 Cr India PIB 30 Jan 2022 -- With the administration of more than 62 lakh Doses (62,22,682) vaccine doses in the last 24 hours, India's COVID-19 vaccination coverage has exceeded 165
- Update on COVID-19 Vaccine Availability in States/UTs India PIB 30 Jan 2022 -- The Union Government is committed to accelerating the pace and expanding the scope of COVID-19 vaccination throughout the country
- COVID-19 UPDATE India PIB 30 Jan 2022
- India reports 234,281 new COVID-19 cases SPA 30 Jan 2022 -- India reported 234,281 new COVID-19 cases.
- COVID-19 kills 44 more Iranians over past 24 hours IRNA 30 Jan 2022 -- The number of deaths from the coronavirus pandemic in Iran increased to 132,424 with 44 more Iranians killed by the deadly disease over the past 24 hours, Iran's Health Ministry announced on Sunday.
- Iranian Parliament Hit By Omicron Outbreak RFE/RL 30 Jan 2022 -- Thirty members of Iran's parliament are in quarantine after testing positive for the omicron variant of the coronavirus.
- Health Spokesman: COVID-19 Cases are Returning to Reassuring Positive Levels SPA 30 Jan 2022 -- Assistant Minister of Health and Official Spokesman of the Ministry of Health Dr. Mohammed Al-Abdulaali said, "We are witnessing the return of COVID-19 cases in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia to more reassuring positive levels", adding that the ministry is following up on the rest of the cases.
- Ministry of Health Reports 3,669 New COVID-19 Cases, 4,375 Recoveries in Saudi Arabia SPA 30 Jan 2022 -- The Ministry of Health (MoH) announced the registration of 3,669 confirmed COVID-19 cases and 4,375 recoveries in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia during the past 24 hours.
- Taiwan reports 54 new COVID-19 cases, including 14 domestic CNA 30 Jan 2022 -- Taiwan reported 54 new COVID-19 cases on Sunday, consisting of 14 domestic and 40 imported cases, with zero deaths from the disease, according to the Central Epidemic Command Center (CECC).
- Large COVID-19 clusters easing in Taiwan: Health Minister CNA 30 Jan 2022 -- The large COVID-19 clusters reported in the past few weeks are gradually easing, though the Central Epidemic Command Center (CECC) is still concerned about some smaller clusters where cases have continued to pop up, Health and Welfare Minister Chen Shih-chung (é™³æ™‚ä¸) said Sunday.
- Jordan Records 11,833 New Cases of Coronavirus SPA 30 Jan 2022 -- Jordan announced the registration of 11,833 new infections of the novel coronavirus in the past 24 hours, bringing the total number of infections to 1,209,083.
- Mexico Records 42,582 COVID-19 Deaths SPA 30 Jan 2022 -- Mexico's Health Ministry has reported 42,582 new confirmed cases of COVID-19 and 522 deaths, bringing the overall number of infections since the pandemic began to 4,916,143 and the death toll to 305,762.
- Egypt Records 2018 New Infections of COVID-19 SPA 30 Jan 2022 -- Egypt recorded, in the past 24 hours, 2018 new infections of the novel coronavirus "COVID-19", along with 44 deaths.
- Teenage COVID-19 Vaccination Process Meets Resistance in Malawi VOA 30 Jan 2022 -- Malawi's government says is registering low numbers of teenagers taking the COVID-19 vaccine. This is largely because parents and guardians are reluctant to give consent to have their children get the shot.
|Join the GlobalSecurity.org mailing list|