25 July 2021 Security News
Other Security News
COVID-19 Pandemic News
- 'Political virus also needs origin tracing' as US politicizes, stigmatizes epidemic: FM Wang Yi Global Times 25 Jul 2021 -- The coronavirus needs origins-tracing, and so does the political virus, said Chinese State Councilor and Foreign Minister Wang Yi, noting that the US has been trying to politicize the epidemic from the beginning and has continued to spread political viruses after it returned to the WHO.
- Over 1.52 bln doses of COVID-19 vaccines administered in China People's Daily 25 Jul 2021 -- Over 1.52 billion doses of COVID-19 vaccines have been administered in China as of Friday, the National Health Commission said Saturday.
- Chinese mainland reports 5 new locally transmitted COVID-19 cases People's Daily 25 Jul 2021 -- The Chinese mainland on Saturday reported five new locally transmitted COVID-19 cases, including two in Jiangsu and one each in Liaoning, Guangdong and Yunnan, the National Health Commission said in its daily report on Sunday.
- Putin Oversees Crowded Russian Naval Parade Despite Pandemic RFE/RL 25 Jul 2021 -- President Vladimir Putin praised Russia's naval capabilities during a large warship parade in the port city of St. Petersburg, which drew throngs of spectators despite high infection rates and record deaths from the coronavirus.
- India's Cumulative COVID-19 Vaccination Coverage crosses landmark of 43 Cr India PIB 25 Jul 2021 -- India's COVID-19 vaccination coverage crossed the landmark of 43 Cr yesterday
- COVID-19 Vaccination Update India PIB 25 Jul 2021 -- The Union Government is committed to accelerating the pace and expanding the scope of COVID-19 vaccination throughout the country
- COVID-19 UPDATE India PIB 25 Jul 2021
- COVID-19 kills 268 more Iranians over past 24 hours IRNA 25 Jul 2021 -- The number of deaths from the coronavirus pandemic in Iran increased to 88,800 with 268 more Iranians killed by the deadly disease over the past 24 hours, Iran's Health Ministry announced on Sunday.
- Health Minister lauds Iran-Cuba joint COVID19 vaccine IRNA 25 Jul 2021 -- Iranian Health Minister Saeed Namaki said Iran-Cuba joint COVID19 can be one of the most successful vaccines in the world.
- Official: Iran receives IRCS' 9th COVID19 vaccine consignment IRNA 25 Jul 2021 -- President of the Iranian Red Crescent Society Karim Hemmati said the 9th consignment of COVID19 vaccine provided by IRCS arrived in Iran on Sunday morning.
- Caution urged as Taiwan adds dozen local COVID-19 cases, zero deaths CNA 25 Jul 2021 -- Taiwan on Sunday reported 13 new COVID-19 infections -- 12 transmitted domestically, one contracted overseas -- and zero deaths from the disease, according to the Central Epidemic Command Center (CECC).
- Taiwan-made vaccine to be included in rollout, vaccine-mixing approved CNA 25 Jul 2021 -- Taiwan's Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP) approved Sunday the inclusion of a locally developed COVID-19 vaccine in the country's rollout, as well as for people who receive the first dose of the AstraZeneca vaccine to get a mRNA vaccine for their second dose.
- Chinese vaccines play vital role in Thailand's battle against COVID-19 People's Daily 25 Jul 2021 -- In Thailand's fight against the coronavirus and its variants, Chinese vaccines have played a vital role in inoculating its people, with millions having received either a Sinovac or Sinopharm jab.
|Join the GlobalSecurity.org mailing list|