Spratly / South China Sea References
- Calculating China's Advances in the South China Sea Identifying the Triggers of "Expansionism" Lieutenant Michael Studeman, U.S. Navy Naval War College Review Spring 1998
- China, Philippines Discuss Joint Oil Exploration VOA News 31 Aug 2003
- Potential for Conflict in the Spratly Islands, Chin Yoon Chin, Naval Postgraduate School, December 2003.
- "Spratly Islands: The Challenge to US Leadership in the South China Sea."
- RP in last minute scramble to beat UN deadline on territorial claim
- Asia-Pacific Economic Update - U.S. Pacific Command and the Asia-Pacific Center for Security Studies
- The South China Sea - National Defense University, Institute for National Strategic Studies
- Southeast Asian Chokepoints - National Defense University, Institute for National Strategic Studies
- Commission on the Limits of the Continental Shelf (CLCS)
- World Oil Transit Chokepoints
- South China Sea Virtual Library An online resource for scholars and policy-makers interested in South China Sea regional development, environment, and security issues.
- South China Sea Informal Working Group
- South China Sea
- U.S. Maritime Administration - Piracy and Attacks on Merchant Shipping in FY 1995
- The Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN)
- ASEAN Regional Forum (ARF) - from the Australian Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade
- United Nations - Convention on the Law of the Sea
- Center for Strategic and International Studies (CSIS) - Security Implications of Conflict in the South China Sea
- Terumbu Layang Layang, 'Swallow Reef'
- The Spratly Islands
- China's Sovereignty over the South China Sea Islands: a historical perspective Chinese Journal of International Law | March 22, 2002 | Shen, Jianming
|Join the GlobalSecurity.org mailing list|