UKRAINIAN AVIATION TRANSPORT COMPANYUkrainian Aviation Transport Company is a state enterprise of the Ministry of Defense of Ukraine, involved in cargo aviation transportations throughout the world. More then 20 various types of aircraft are used: Il-76MD, An-26, An-12.The company has the right to transport special cargoes. UATC takes an active part in transportation for peacekeeping operations and UN humanitarian programs. For the present moment the company opened a new dimension of its activities: passenger transportations by Tu-154 aircrafts. UATC is also involved in rescue and research activities, in firefighting with the use of its helicopters Mi-8. Some part of aviation materiel is sold by the company (aircrafts, aviation engines, various systems, blocks, and installed aviation equipment). Besides the company has elaborated the program of recycling of aviation materiel and conducts operations with scrap-iron and scrap-color metals.
The company was founded in 1997.
Number of employees 600.
Main structural elements of the company:
- Aviation enterprise;
- Department of technical support;
- Department of land infrastructure;
- Department of commerce;
- Directorate of recycling;
- Branch "Airport Zaporizha cargo";
- Branch "Airport Lviv-2".
Main directions of UATC activities:
- Provision of cargo and passenger transportation support on the territory of Ukraine and abroad, for local as well as foreign enterprises, companies and citizens;
- Leasing of aviation materiel to other companies, organizations and citizens;
- Performance of maintenance of owned as well as leased materiel;
- Organization and provision of assistance as for the transportation of export-import and other cargoes by various transport means;
- Fright on the instruction of a customer of local and foreign tonnage, solving of insurance issues of the cargo;
- Recycling of used aviation and other materiel;
- Collection, storage and acquisition of scrap-metal and wastes of iron and color metals.
|Join the GlobalSecurity.org mailing list|