Lviv Radio Equipment Repair Plant # 801Lviv Radio Equipment Repair Plant # 801 is the state-run enterprise of MOD of Ukraine, which focuses on repair of general target acquisition radar stations.
The plant was established in 1944.
Personnel - 430 people.
Military assistance line:
- Stand repairing equipment for radar stations;
- Radar spare parts (cables, jibs, covers, wires).
Modernization and overhaul:
- P-12, P-18-class radar stations of any modifications.
- PRV-9, PRV-16-class radio height-indicators;
- NRZ-1L22, NRZ-1L24-class radio inquisitors of any modifications.
- Repair systems 2V7, 2V8 control stations;
- Radio gauging devices.
- Available material base specialists training;
- Specialists assistance support;
- Armament maintenance personnel assistance support;
- Spare parts and equipment production development.
|Join the GlobalSecurity.org mailing list|