Lviv Automobile Repair Plant # 28Lviv Automobile Repair Plant # 28 is the state-run MOD of Ukraine enterprise, that specialized in UĀZ-452, -469, -3151, GĀZ-52, -66, PĀZ-class buses, medevac vehicles, engines and units for these transportation vehicles regulated and major overhaul.
The plant was formed in 1945.
Personnel - 395.
Military assistance line:
- GĀZ-3307, -66-based patrolling automobiles;
- Parking equipment.
- GĀZ, UĀZ-class buses and load vehicles.
- PĀZ, ĘĀVZ-class buses;
- GĀZ-53, -66-based load vehicles;
- Medevac vehicles;
- UĀZ-452, -469, -3151; GĀZ-2410, -3102-class automobiles.
- ZĖZ-66, UĖZ-451, GĀZ-24 engines;
- GĀZ-66, UĀZ vehicles units.
- "Desna"-type buses production;
- Metalwork to order production;
- Joiner's works;
- Buses and load vehicles modernization.
Military technical facilities:
- GĀZ, UĀZ-class vehicles maintenance personnel training;
- GĀZ, UĀZ-class vehicles maintenance personnel assistance support;
- Stands production for GĀZ, UĀZ-class vehicles units and assemblies testing and maintenance.
|Join the GlobalSecurity.org mailing list|