OAO KPP Aviamotor
Aviamotor Design & Production Aviamotor Design and Production Enterprise Joint Stock Company KPP "Aircraft Engine" Open-end Joint Stock Association Design and Production Enterprise (OJSA DPE) "Aviamotor" 1 Dementev Street, 420036 Kazan, Tatarstan, Russia Telephone +7 8432 54 1432 Facsimile +7 8432 54 2191 Email firstname.lastname@example.org Web www.aviamotor.ru
Since the moment of its formation in 1966, the main direction of the firm's activity has been the development of modifications of the Designer general academician N. D. Kuznetsov aeroengines. Joint Stock Company Industrial-design Enterprise "Aircraft Engine" is the lawful successor of Kazan' Design Bureau of Machine-building ([KPBM]), created in March 1966. At present joint stock company of KPP "Aircraft Engine" successfully solves scientific and technical problems and has the significant practical experience of collaboration with the gas transport enterprises of Gazprom, electro-generation by the companies of "EES of Russia", by ore-dressing and mining enterprises, the domestic airports of the enterprises of civil aviation and by the airfields of the Air Force of Russia, enterprises of chemical and petrochemical industry,e enterprises of food industry. Joint Stock Company KPP "Aircraft Engine" has contemporary laboratory base, test benches, machine and assembly shops, and it also possesses the flexibility, caused by small number and compact structure. The specialists of enterprise have high scientific and technical potential and wide experience of the realization of scientific achievements.Based on a high engineering potential, developed production and experimental basis, large and unique experience, the enterprise is sucsessfully fulfilling and ready to fulfil work on:
- perfection of the design, increasment of the life and reliability of the aeroengines;
- conversion of the aeroengines to use them as:
- power plants for sea ekranoplanes,
- drives for gas transfering units,
- plants to clean ice and snow off the surface of aircraft,
- ground plants to ventilate deep colliers;
- restoration and repair of parts and assemblies of aero- and ground gas turbine units.
- a unit for ecological clean combustion of paper, wood, textile, rubber and other Industrial waste without the use of any fuel by means of thermo-aooustlcal phenomena during combustion. The content of harmful compounds In burnt products Is 7-10 time le ss than the permitable concentrations with complete absence of soot formation;
- equipment for mechanical ferment procession of starch-containing raw material In the alcohol industry. A special technology, oo-developed with the Scientific-research institute of food bio- technologles, allows to increase specific output of alcohol with a simultaneous decrease of temperature mode by 40% and a refusal of the high pressure operating devices that are used in traditional technologies;
- a wide range of rotational and plunger pumps for transfer of liquids of various vlscousity, in particular in the food and fuel and energetical industries;
- a high-effective homogenizator for preparing fine dispersion mixtures of a wide designation;
- a special tool for transportation of patients with leg dlsfunctions from a bed to an invalid chair and backward without outside assistance.
- in the domestic engine construction was for the first time developed and inculcated in the construction of series gas turbine engines the system of reverse thrust - reverse, which substantially improved operational aircraft quality ratio Il-62;
- work on an increase in the reliability, putting, for the first time into domestic practice of the operation of aircraft engines, methods and means of diagnostics, accelerated (equivalent) tests made it possible to accelerate an increase in the service life of engines;
- in this case also are for the first time developed and inculcated diagnostic instruments with the use of fiber optics, eddy-current and ultrasonics with the special manipulators.
- A.A.Mukhin from 1966 until 1983. ;
- E.A.Gritzenko from 1983 until 1990 ; later was design project leader, the leader of SNTK im.N.D.Kuznetsov (Samara);
- V.S.Gagay from 1990 until 2002. ;
- Since 2002 V.N. Ponkin led the work of the enterprise, being Director-General, and since 2004 also by the chief designer of joint stock company KPP "Aircraft Engine",
- are developed gas-turbine driving installations on the base GTD (gas-turbine engine) of ground-based application for the gas-pumping aggregates and the power stations, and also airport gas-turbine units, bench testing equipment GTD, system of their subsistence, including the engine compartment, the system of the preparation of cyclic air, exhaust system, the system of [masloobespecheniya], washing system of gas-air duct, the ventilation system and others;
- is developed and prepared the prototype of internal combustion engine for the small-displacement motor vehicle, in the stage of development, together with joint stock company "OF [MVEN]", internal combustion engine for the small aviation;
- the apparatuses for the impulsive- rotary working of different raw material and products for the food, chemical industry and power engineering are developed and are made;
- are developed technological lines on processing of the [krakhmalosoderzhashchego] raw material;
- together with joint stock company KNIAT and OOO AEROPOTOK it developed the fine filter cyclic air for the gas-turbine units of fundamentally new construction, and also test bench of this filter and its modifications at the stage of experimental and series production.
|Join the GlobalSecurity.org mailing list|