SAHA Iran Aircraft Industries
SAHA Iran Aircraft Industries IACI Aviation Industries of Iran (AII) Iran Aircraft Industries (IACI) PO Box 14155-1449 Opp. Phase 2 Shahrak Ekbatan, Karaj Special Rd., Azadi Sq, Tehran Iran Telephone: +98(21)913319 Facsimile: +98(21)6008168
Iran Aircraft Industries (IACI) was set up by Grumman in the 1970's. IRAN AirCraft (IACI) is located in an area of about 100,000 square meter with twelve saloons (33,000 square meters). Fully equipped with modern instruments according to the international aviation standards. SAHA Iran Aircraft Industries was established in 1961 mainly for major repair of fighter, passenger, and air support plans. After many years of hard work, dedication and experience, SAHA became an important part of Iran's aviation industry. In 1998, Iranian scientists and experts started designing, engineering, and manufacturing complex engine parts, airplane parts, and manufacturing turbine engines like Toloe 4. SAHA is currently working on turbo jet engine called TV-3 for Iran-140 planes.
The Iranian industry has been performing repair and overhaul on Bell 205s, 212s and 412s since before the 1979 Islamic Revolution. After the revolution, Iran AirCraft Industries (SAHA) expanded the scope of its activities into manufacturing local copies of those models.
- Mass production of Tolo 4 mini jet engine
- Capability to repair and overhaul large aircraft like Boeing 747
- Repairing Dart engines
- Building repair lines to repair heavy engines like Astazo, F, and Solar.
- Building laboratory for TV-3 engines and building workshops for assembling and disassembling these engines.
- Wining the golden star reward (WMO) from Holland in quality management
|Join the GlobalSecurity.org mailing list|