Airlift Cargo Aircraft
- Air Mobility Command
- 452 Airlift Control Flight Home Page
- Air Mobility Master Plan (AMMP) Excerpts
- Air Mobility Master Plan (AMMP 98) Air Mobility Command (AMC)
- JP 4-01.1, JTTP for Airlift Support to Joint Operations, 20 July 1996, PDF Size = 474K
- AIR MOBILITY PLANNING FACTORS AFPAM 10-1403 - 1 June 1997
- AIRLIFT OPERATIONS AIR FORCE DOCTRINE DOCUMENT 30 1 OCTOBER 1995
- MOBILITY FOR AIR MOBILITY COMMAND (AMC) FORCES AIR FORCE INSTRUCTION 10-406
- AIRLIFT PLANNING GUIDE PACAF PAMPHLET 24-1 -- 1 JULY 1996 [1268kb PDF] Developing airlift requests can at times seem to be a rather complex task. There are numerous areas that must be addressed, any one of which can cause the approval of the request to be delayed. This information is provided to assist in both planning airlift requirements and preparing actual requests.
- Airlift future a question of balance Air Force Print News 25 Aug 1999 -- Air Force chief of staff Gen. Michael E. Ryan said "We are not a two-major theater war Air Force in a lot of areas. One of them is in airlift. For planning purposes, one of the reasons why we have 90 days between the two major regional contingencies is to be able to swing the airlift fleet from one theater to the other, because it's primarily a one-theater airlift force."
- AFELM at USACGSC, Fort Leavenworth KS
- MOBILITY FOR AMERICA: "FROM FORT TO FOXHOLE"
- Professional Loadmaster Association
- Operational Support Aircraft Division WWW Home Page
- PMA-207 Support/Commercial Derivative Aircraft Program Manager
- FEDERAL AVIATION ADMINISTRATION TYPE CERTIFICATE DATA SHEETS
- Compare 50 different Corporate Aircraft @ J. Mesinger Corporate Jet Sales
|Join the GlobalSecurity.org mailing list|