.50 CAL MG
M2 .50 Cal. MG Laser XMTR
- XMTR Lens.
- Acoustical microphone.
- Battery compartment.
- Weapons key receptacle.
- Dry fire cable receptacle.
- Firing indicator.
- Mounting bracket.
- Install 1-9 volt battery.
- Insert orange weapon key.
ALIGN M2 50 CAL WITH A VEHICLE MOUNT
sights to zero windage, 500 range, rear leaf sight up. Shift gun until target
man receives "Near Miss" signal (Target man has a MWLD w/o HALO and a green
key in the reset position).
ENSURE TRANSMITER IS "GREEN KEYED" AND THEN ORANGE KEYED FOR DRY FIRE. PRESS DRY FIRE TRIGGER TO SEE IF FIRING LIGHT INDICATOR IS WORKING. THEN HOLD THE GUN IN THAT POSITION. DO NOT MOVE THE GUN.
- Move target man away from you until there is no target effect. Have him mark the ground and move to starting point.
- Move target man towards you until there is no target effect. Have him mark the ground.
target man between both points.
- Continue to hold gun in position and adust sights elevation (range) sights onto target man.
- DO NOT MOVE THE GUN. Have the target man move to the right until there is no target effect. Have him mark the spot and move to starting point.
- DO NOT MOVE THE GUN. Have the target man move to the left until there is no near miss tone. Have him mark the spot and move to the center of both marks.
- THIS IS THE MEAN POINT OF IMPACT. Move your windage adjustment to the center of his chest. Always fire a belt of blank rounds to verify the transmitter is emitting the hit words.
M-2 MACHINE GUN
|Join the GlobalSecurity.org mailing list|