Aircraft Recovery After Action Survey
A-1. The aerial recovery after action survey should contain the following information:
- Recovery unit, phone number, and e-mail address.
- Type of aircraft recovered.
- Type of recovery equipment used.
- Condition of recovered aircraft.
- Conditions at recovery site (if combat conditions, so state).
- Recovery team composition (by number and military occupational specialty (MOS)).
- Method of recovery (bellyband or rotor head).
- Narrative of recovery (time required, failures, and shortcomings noted in equipment, remarks, recommendations).
A-2. Send the survey to—
US Army Aviation Center
Fort Rucker, AL 36362-5000
|Join the GlobalSecurity.org mailing list|