26 July 1999 Military News
Defense Policy / Programs
- Futuristic Boeing Rotorcraft Pilot's Associate Makes Public Debut Boeing 26 Jul 1999 -- The U.S. Army and The Boeing Company offered the world a glimpse of the future today as they unveiled the Rotorcraft Pilot's Associate, an advanced cockpit management system destined to change how combat helicopter pilots fly in the next millennium.
- Boeing Demonstrates First JDAM For 500-Pound Bomb Boeing 26 Jul 1999 -- The U.S. Air Force and Boeing successfully launched the first Boeing-developed Joint Direct Attack Munition kit for a MK82 500-pound bomb recently at Eglin Air Force Base, Fla.
- 26 July 1999 - DAILY PRESS BRIEFING OF OFFICE OF SPOKESMAN FOR SECRETARY-GENERAL United Nations 26 Jul 1999
- Text: Amb. Burleigh on Promoting Peace and Security in Africa USIA 26 July 1999 -- The international community must "look at its response to the Kosovo crisis, take inspiration from what has been proved possible, and then work together to ensure that the same positive results are achieved in Africa."
- SAF CONGO Voice of America 26 July 1999 -- Congo-Kinshasa President Laurent Kabila is in Pretoria for talks with South African President, Thabo Mbeki about the peace process in Congo-Kinshasa's civil war.
|Join the GlobalSecurity.org mailing list|