06 April 1999 Military News
Defense Policy / Programs
- Baseline Program to Link Boeing Apache Longbow, UAV to Explore Capabilities of Manned/Unmanned Teaming Boeing 06 Apr 1999 -- Future U.S. Army combat helicopter pilots could enhance their tactical advantages on the battlefield through a unique manned/unmanned vehicle-teaming concept that is being studied by the U.S. Army and The Boeing Company.
- GE T700 Engines Selected to Power Singapore Apache Helicopters GE Aviation 06 Apr 1999 -- The Government of Singapore has selected General Electric T700-GE-701C turboshaft engines to power its eight new Boeing AH-64D Apache helicopters.
- 6 April 1999 - DAILY PRESS BRIEFING OF OFFICE OF SPOKESMAN FOR SECRETARY-GENERAL United Nations 06 Apr 1999
- PRESS CONFERENCE ON HAGUE APPEAL FOR PEACE United Nations 06 Apr 1999
- U-N / TIMOR VIOLENCE Voice of America 06 April 1999 -- UNITED NATIONS SECRETARY-GENERAL KOFI ANNAN SAYS HE IS SERIOUSLY CONCERNED BY THE REPORTS OF ESCALATING VIOLENCE IN EAST TIMOR. BUT U-N OFFICIALS SAY THERE ARE NO PLANS AT THIS TIME FOR SENDING A PEACEKEEPING FORCE TO THE TERRITORY, NOW CONTROLLED BY INDONESIA.
|Join the GlobalSecurity.org mailing list|