30 March 1999 Military News
Defense Policy / Programs
- Comanche Prototype No. 2 Completes First Flight Boeing 30 Mar 1999 -- The Boeing Sikorsky RAH-66 Comanche Prototype No. 2 has successfully completed its first flight at the Comanche Team's Development Flight Center here.
- Comanche Program Prepares For Engineering And Manufacturing Development Boeing 30 Mar 1999 -- The Boeing Sikorsky RAH-66 Comanche Joint Program Office and the U.S. Army Aviation and Missile Command have modified the current Comanche program contract to allow preparation of a proposal for the next major program phase, engineering and manufacturing development (EMD). The approximate value of the EMD contract when awarded early next year will be $3.1 billion.
- Boeing Celebrates Delivery of 1,000TH Apache Boeing 30 Mar 1999 -- The Boeing Company is celebrating the delivery of its 1,000th AH-64 Apache helicopter -- an AH-64D Apache Longbow destined for service with the U.S. Army. The company also announced the potential to build another 1,000 Apaches over the next 15 years.
- 30 March 1999 - DAILY PRESS BRIEFING OF OFFICE OF SPOKESMAN FOR SECRETARY-GENERAL United Nations 30 Mar 1999
- PRESS CONFERENCE BY ALBANIA United Nations 30 Mar 1999
|Join the GlobalSecurity.org mailing list|