09 March 1999 Military News
Defense Policy / Programs
- Boeing T-45 Goshawk Surpasses 200,000 Flight Hours Boeing 09 Mar 1999 -- The T-45 Goshawk fleet at Naval Air Station Kingsville has logged its 200,000th flight hour.
- Boeing Wins Modification Contract For U.S. Navy Aircraft Boeing 09 Mar 1999 -- The Boeing Company has been awarded a contract by the U.S. Navy to perform work on the Modification/Installation Program for the P-3 Orion and S-3 Viking Maritime Patrol aircraft.
- Israel Aircraft Industries Delivers 100th F-15 Conformal Fuel Tank to BOEING Israel Aerospace Industries 09 Mar 1999 -- Ben-Gurion International Airport, Israel, March 9, 1999 - Israel Aircraft Industries' Lahav Division delivered the 100th F-15 Conformal Fuel Tank (CFT) to Boeing.
- 9 March 1999 - DAILY PRESS BRIEFING OF OFFICE OF SPOKESMAN FOR SECRETARY-GENERAL United Nations 09 Mar 1999
- NORTHERN IRELAND Voice of America 09 March 1999 -- NORTHERN IRELAND'S PEACE AGREEMENT IS STALLING OVER THE ISSUE OF DISARMING PARAMILITARY GROUPS. THE DISPUTE HAS FORCED BRITAIN TO POSTPONE ITS HANDOVER OF HOME-RULE POWER TO THE NEW NORTHERN IRELAND ASSEMBLY.
- ANGOLA WAR Voice of America 09 March 1999 -- RENEWED CIVIL WAR IN ANGOLA HAS AGAIN BROUGHT DEATH AND DESTRUCTION TO CITIES ALREADY DEVASTATED BY FIGHTING.
|Join the GlobalSecurity.org mailing list|