Air Force Plant 38
Air Force Plant 38 consists of approximately 562 acres and 33 buildings with 76,000 square feet of floor space. It is operated by Bell Aerospace. AFP 38 was constructed in 1941. It was renamed Lake Ontario Ordnance Depot in 1953. It was last used for Minuteman construction support (until 1981) and laser research (until 1983). In 1980 the facility was released to GSA, and as of 1996 it is scheduled to be sold.
|Join the GlobalSecurity.org mailing list|