- REPORT OF INVESTIGATION (Case S8934P) CONCERNING RC-26B OPERATIONS 1 - 4 JUNE 2020 USAF IG Aug 2020
- GEC Special Report: Pillars of Russia’s Disinformation and Propaganda Ecosystem US Dept. of State Aug 2020 -- "(...) this report draws on publicly available reporting to provide an overview of Russia’s disinformation and propaganda ecosystem. Russia’s disinformation and propaganda ecosystem is the collection of official, proxy, and unattributed communication channels and platforms that Russia uses to create and amplify false narratives. The ecosystem consists of five main pillars: official government communications, state-funded global messaging, cultivation of proxy sources, weaponization of social media, and cyber-enabled disinformation. The Kremlin bears direct responsibility for cultivating these tactics and platforms as part of its approach to using information as a weapon. It invests massively in its propaganda channels, its intelligence services and its proxies to conduct malicious cyber activity to support their disinformation efforts, and it leverages outlets that masquerade as news sites or research institutions to spread these false and misleading narratives."
- Russia UK House of Commons Intelligence and Security Committee of Parliament 21 Jul 2020 -- "The Report covers aspects of the Russian threat to the UK (Cyber; Disinformation and Influence; and Russian Expatriates) followed by an examination of how the UK Government – in particular the Agencies and Defence Intelligence – has responded (Allocation of Effort; Strategy, Co-ordination and Tasking; A Hard Target; Legislation; International Partnerships; and Engagement with Russia)."
- National Intelligence Estimate - ISIS Core Rebuilding, Poised to Grow Globally Through 2021 NIC May 2020, Declassified 26 Aug 2022, and Released 08 Sep 2022
- Statistical Transparency Report Regarding the Use of National Security Authorities - Calendar Year 2019 ODNI Released 29 April 2020
|Join the GlobalSecurity.org mailing list|