- Fundamental Classification Guidance Review (FCGR) for fiscal year (FY) 2017 ODNI Jun 2017, Released 08 Aug 2017
- DNI Supplemental Study to the Fiscal Year 2017 Fundamental Classification Guidance Review ODNI Jun 2017, Released 08 Aug 2017
- US Presidential Election: Republican Candidate Donald Trump's Activities in Russia and Compromising Relationship with the Kremlin
- Review of Domestic Sharing of Counterterrorism Information IC IG/DHS OIG/DOJ OIG Mar 2017
- Global Trends: Paradox of Progress National Intelligence Council Released 09 Jan 2017
- Background to “Assessing Russian Activities and Intentions in Recent US Elections”: The Analytic Process and Cyber Incident Attribution ODNI Released 06 Jan 2017 -- "On December 9, 2016, President Barack Obama directed the Intelligence Community to conduct a full review and produce a comprehensive intelligence report assessing Russian activities and intentions in recent U.S. elections. We have completed this report and briefed President Obama as well as President-elect Trump and Congressional leadership. We declassified a version of this report for the public, consistent with our commitment to transparency while still protecting classified sources and methods.
The Intelligence Community did not make an assessment of the impact that Russian activities had on the outcome of the 2016 election, and DHS assesses that the types of systems the Russian actors targeted or compromised were not involved in vote tallying."
|Join the GlobalSecurity.org mailing list|