- NSA Reports to the President's Intelligence Oversight Board (IOB) National Security Agency Released 24 Dec 2014 -- Following a classification review, the National Security Agency (NSA) is releasing in redacted form NSA reports to the President’s Intelligence Oversight Board (IOB). The release includes quarterly reports submitted from the fourth quarter of 2001 to the second quarter of 2013. The materials also include four annual reports (2007, 2008, 2009, 2010) which are consolidations of the relevant quarterly reports.
- CIA's June 2013 Response to the SSCI Study on the Former Detention and Interrogation Program Central Intelligence Agency 27 Jun 2013, Released 08 Dec 2014
- Data Mining Report for Calendar Year 2013 ODNI Released 01 Oct 2014
- Law Enforcement Disclosure Report - Legal Annexe Vodafone June 2014 -- "This annexe to Vodafone’s Law Enforcement Disclosure report seeks to highlight some of the most important legal powers available to government agencies and authorities seeking to access customer communications across the 29 countries of operation covered in this report. Whilst the legal powers summarised here form part of local legislation in each of those countries and can therefore be accessed by the public, in practice very few people are aware of these powers or understand the extent to which they enable agencies and authorities to compel operators to provide assistance of this nature."
- Remote Control: Remotely Piloted Air Systems – current and future UK use - Volume I: Report, together with formal minutes UK House of Commons Defence Committee 25 Mar 2014
- Remote Control: Remotely Piloted Air Systems – current and future UK use - Volume II: Written evidence UK House of Commons Defence Committee 25 Mar 2014
- Review Of The Terrorist Attacks On U.S. Facilities In Benghazi, Libya, September 11-12, 2012, Together With Additional Views United States Senate Select Committee on Intelligence released 15 Jan 2014
|Join the GlobalSecurity.org mailing list|