- Unmanned Systems Integrated Roadmap FY2013-2038 DoD Released 23 Dec 2013
- Liberty and Security in a Changing World: Report and Recommendations of The Presidentís Review Group on Intelligence and Communications Technologies Presidentís Review Group on Intelligence and Communications Technologies 12 Dec 2013, Released 18 Dec 2013 -- "The national security threats facing the United States and our allies are numerous and significant, and they will remain so well into the future. (...) At the same time, the United States is deeply committed to the protection of privacy and civil libertiesófundamental values that can be and at times have been eroded by excessive intelligence collection. After careful consideration, we recommend a number of changes to our intelligence collection activities that will protect these values without undermining what we need to do to keep our nation safe."
- New Zealand Security Intelligence Service Annual Report to the House of Representatives for the year ended 30 June 2013 New Zealand Security Intelligence Service Nov 2013
- Uncorrected Transcript of Evidence UK Intelligence and Security Committee of Parliament 7 Nov 2013 -- Sir Iain Lobban, Director, Government Communication Headquarters; Mr Andrew Parker, Director General, Security Service, MI5; Sir John Sawers, Chief, Secret Intelligence Service, MI6 - "Today's open session, being the first ever, will involve an examination of a number of issues involving the Intelligence Agencies. It will include current controversies; it will include the threats that the Agencies are working to counter; the Agencies' conduct when performing their duties; the legal and policy framework within which they must operate; whether they need special legal powers; and whether it is right and necessary for them to receive, each year, £2 billion of public funds to carry out their work."
- 2012 Data Mining Report ODNI Released 12 Apr 2013
- 2012 Report on Security Clearance Determinations ODNI Released 12 Apr 2013
|Join the GlobalSecurity.org mailing list|