- Comparison Of The Value Of Attack And Reconnaissance Capabilities Of Unmanned Aircraft Systems Versus Manned Aircraft For Army Commanders And Intelligence Officers by Joseph D. Sage Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University 2010 -- Unmanned Aircraft Systems (UAS) have revolutionized intelligence, attack and reconnaissance operations on the modern battlefield for the U.S. Army. However, the debate continues as to whether manned or unmanned aircraft can best serve the requirements of commanders and intelligence officers. Although the utilization of UAS is not new, their applications have been refined over the past nine years, during Operation Iraqi Freedom and Operation Enduring Freedom. This research; derived from the viewpoints and experiences of commanders, pilots and intelligence officers, validate that combining the strengths of UAS and manned aircraft can produce an exceptional force multiplying asset that will enable commanders and intelligence officers with an improved ability to make decisions, plan, limit risks and better protect the force while establishing dominance on the battlefield.
- New Zealand Security Intelligence Service Annual Report to the House of Representatives for the year ended 30 June 2010 New Zealand Security Intelligence Service Dec 2010
- Anti-Climatic End of the Lunar Race By (c) Charles P. Vick 29 Nov 2010 -- "This CIB document that has been doggedly pursued was first identified from a citation in a CIA released during November 2005 but the actual; document has had a long trek to being declassified."
- A Review of the FBI's Investigations of Certain Domestic Advocacy Groups US Department of Justice, Office of the Inspector General September 2010
- Army Inspectorate Review into the Implementation of Policy, Training and Conduct of Detainee Handling Army Inspectorate, British Army 15 July 2010
- United States of America -v.- Anna Chapman and Mikhail Semenko, 28 June 2010 [PDF]
- United States of America -v.- Defendant # 1, a/k/a "Christopher R. Metsos," Defendant #2, a/k/a "Richard Murphy," Defendant #3, a/k/a "Cynthia Murphy," Defendant #4, a/k/a "Donald Howard Heathfield," Defendant #5, a/k/a "Tracey Lee Ann Foley," Defendant #6, a/k/a "Michael Zottoli," Defendant #7, a/k/a "Patricia Mills," Defendant #8, a/k/a "Juan Lazaro," and Vicky Pelaez, 28 June 2010 [PDF]
- Human Intelligence: All Humans, All Minds, All the Time Authored by Mr. Robert D. Steele. Strategic Studies Institute, U.S. Army War College June 2010
- 2009 Data Mining Report ODNI Released 01 Apr 2010
- New Zealand Security Intelligence Service Annual Report to the House of Representatives for the year ended 30 June 2009 New Zealand Security Intelligence Service Feb 2010
|Join the GlobalSecurity.org mailing list|