- Report No. 2009-0013-AS: Unclassified Report On The President's Surveillance Program Offices of Inspectors General of the Department of Defense, Department of Justice, Central Intelligence Agency, National Security Agency, Office of the Director of National Intelligence 10 Jul 2009 -- Title III of the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act Amendments Act of 2008 required the Inspectors General (IGs) of the elements of the Intelligence Community that participated in the President's Surveillance Program (PSP) to conduct a comprehensive review of the program. The IGs of the Department of Justice, the Department of Defense, the Central Intelligence Agency, the National Security Agency, and the Office of the Director of National Intelligence participated in the review required under the Act. The Act required the IGs to submit a comprehensive report on the review to the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence, the Senate Committee on the Judiciary, the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence, and the House Committee on the Judiciary.
- Mind-Sets and Missiles: a First Hand Account of the Cuban Missile Crisis Authored by Mr. Kenneth Michael Absher. Strategic Studies Institute, U.S. Army War College August 2009
- New Zealand Security Intelligence Service Annual Report to the House of Representatives for the year ended 30 June 2008 New Zealand Security Intelligence Service Apr 2009
- Unmanned Systems Integrated Roadmap FY2009-2034 DoD Apr 2009
- A History of Socio-Cultural Intelligence and Research Under the Occupation of Japan Authored by Lieutenant Colonel (USAF) Michael B. Meyer. Strategic Studies Institute, U.S. Army War College April 2009
- Critical Intelligence Community Management Challenges Office of the Director of National Intelligence, Office of the Inspector General 12 November 2008, Released 03 Apr 2009 [PDF Version]
- 2008 Data Mining Report ODNI Released 01 Mar 2009
|Join the GlobalSecurity.org mailing list|