- Leon Trotsky, Dupe of the NKVD, Rita T. Kornenbitter. It is generally agreed among students of the Soviet secret services that the principal aim of the OGPU and its sequel, the NKVD, through most of the 1930's was the destruction of Leon Trotsky, his family, his aides, and other promoters of the Fourth International. Within Russia, where Trotskyism never had a chance to evolve into a broad underground political organization, the movement was essentially imaginary, a provocation designed to serve the regime as a cardinal pretext for purges of real or potential opponents. The secret services were under orders to prove that the individuals and groups singled out for extinction were guilty of Trotskyism so that they could be accused as wreckers, saboteurs, spies, and assassins.
- IC21: INTELLIGENCE COMMUNITY IN THE 21st CENTURY STAFF STUDY Staff Study, Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence, House of Representatives
- Preparing for the 21st Century: An Appraisal of U.S. Intelligence Commission on the Roles and Capabilities of the United States Intelligence Community March 1, 1996
- 1996 Special Electronic Mission Aircraft (SEMA) conference. The conference was held at Ft. Huachuca on 22-25 Jan 96 and hosted by TSM UAV.
- 1996 All Source Analysis System INFORMATION BRIEFING. COL TED CHOPIN - TRADOC SYSTEM MANAGER April 12 1996.
- ASAS in Operation: Joint Warfighter Interoperability Demonstration. by Master Sergeant Michael F. Fallon.
|Join the GlobalSecurity.org mailing list|