President proposes Alavi as Intelligence Minister
IRNA - Islamic Republic News Agency
Tehran, Aug 14, IRNA -- Iranian President Hassan Rouhani picked Mahmoud Alavi for Intelligence Ministry in 12th government.
Majlis (Parliament) is to hold a session to give vote of confidence to proposed ministers on Tuesday.
Part of Alavi's qualifications is listed below:
1. MA in Private Law
2. Head of President's Special Inspectorate Office
3. Thirty-nine years experience in legal and judiciary affairs
4. Member of Iranian Association of Fundamental Legal Studies.
Alavi has also outlined his main plans as follows
1. Reinforcing ties between executive and judicial branches
2. Promoting quantitative and qualitative indexes of Tazirat (reprimand) Organization
3. Trying to change law abidance to social norms and public values
4. Re-defining Justice Ministry responsibilities
|Join the GlobalSecurity.org mailing list|