Cuban Missile Crisis
- CIA Documents on the Cuban Missile Crisis 1962 -- A .pdf version of a 1992 print book containing a large selection of declassified documents on the 1962 Cuban Missile Crisis. Includes intelligence reports, briefing papers, and materials related to Operation MONGOOSE, a program aimed at destabilizing the Castro regime.
- The CIA's Internal Probe of the Bay of Pigs Affair -- Created by Michael Warner, this CIA website focuses on the CIA inquiry into the government's handling of the Cuban Bay of Pigs operation.
- Cold War: Cuban Missile Crisis -- The Library of Congress exhibit on the Cuban Missile Crisis.
- The Cuban Missile Crisis, 1962 -- This site from Georgetown University offers an introduction to the Cuban Missile Crisis. Includes a chronology of the events, as well as a selected glossary of important terms, and photographs relating to the event.
- Cuban Missile Crisis -- From the Naval Historical Center's Frequently Asked Questions page, this site is a basic outline of the events of the fall of 1962, focusing on the Navy's role in the Crisis.
- The Cuban Missile Crisis of 1962: Presenting the Photographic Evidence Abroad -- This Center for the Study of Intelligence article reveals the reason behind U.S. actions in the Cuban Missile Crisis.
- The Cuban Missile Crisis: 35 Years -- From ABCnews.com, this site is devoted to a study of the Cuban Missile Crisis. Includes such commentaries as "To the Brink and Back" by Doris Benkoil, and "Kennedy Pushed to the Edge."
- Continuing Lessons of the Cuban Missile Crisis, October 1962 -- A full-text article by Karl K. Werder and Robert H. Small at the Air University.
- Documents Relating to American Foreign Policy: Cuban Missile Crisis -- A bibliography of full-text links to official documents relating to the Bay of Pigs.
- Foreign Relations of the United States, 1961-1963: Cuban Missile Crisis and Aftermath -- From the Government Printing Office and Department of State, this volume of FRUS compiles documents relating to Kennedy's Administration and the handling of the Bay of Pigs and the Cuban Missile Crisis.
- Forty Years Ago: The Cuban Missile Crisis -- This article comes from the Fall 2002 issue of Prologue.
- Kennedy Library Observes Fortieth Anniversary of Missile Crisis -- The Fall 2002 issue of Prologue discusses the observation at the Kennedy Library.
- More New Evidence on the Cuban Missile Crisis: More Documents from the Russian Archives -- This Cold War International History Project article presents translated materials from the Russian Foreign Ministry Archives in Moscow.
- The NSA and the Cuban Missile Crisis -- The National Security Archive exhibit and links about the Cuban Missile Crisis.
- The Real Thirteen Days: The Hidden History of the Cuban Missile Crisis -- The National Security Archive (NSA) created this site in response to the recent movie about the Cuban Missile Crisis. View the full text of declassified documents, see spyplane photos and listen to recordings of White House security briefings.
- United Nations: Cuban Missile Crisis Debate, 1962 -- From the Modern History Sourcebook at Fordham University, this site is a transcript of the debate between Adlai Stevenson and V. A. Zorin in the United Nations Security Council, October 23, 1962.
- CUBAN MISSILE CRISIS IMAGERY INTELLIGENCE
- Foreign Relations of the United States (FRUS) 1961-63, Volume VI, Kennedy-Khrushchev Exchanges
- Foreign Relations of the United States (FRUS) 1961-63, Volume X, Cuban 1961-1962
- Foreign Relations of the United States (FRUS) 1961-63, Vol. XI Cuban Missile Crisis & Aftermath
- Cuban Missile Crisis
- The Cuban Missile Crisis, 1962 from the National Security Archive
- An Analysis of Six Significant Men Who Advised John F. Kennedy During the Cuban Missle Crisis by Justin Jagger
- The Cuban Missile Crisis Homepage
- Reconnaissance and the Cuban Missile Crisis
- The Effects of Television Coverage on Presidential Decision Making
|Join the GlobalSecurity.org mailing list|