- NAVAIR Mapping, Charting, & Geodesy Handbook Handbook 2.0 1 June 1995
- Geospatial Information Services Maritime Navigation Handbook 2.0 20 April 1998
- Navstar GPS Joint Program Office
- GPS User Equipment Program Office
- Global Positioning System Joint Service System Management Office (JSSMO)
- SPAWAR Code D31 -- SSC SD GPS Division
- 1994 Federal Radionavigation Plan Prepared jointly by the Departments of Defense and Transportation. The Federal Radionavigation
Plan is published to provide information on the management of those Federally provided
radionavigation systems used by both the military and civil sectors.
- NAVSTAR GLOBAL POSITIONING SYSTEM - NOVELLA on DoD USER EQUIPMENT - NAVSTAR GLOBAL POSITIONING SYSTEM JOINT PROGRAM OFFICE - June 30, 1996
- Mitigation Paths for Free-Space GPS Jamming Matt Boggs and Kenea C. Maraffio, GPS/INS Systems Section, Naval Air Warfare Center Weapons Division (NAWCWPNS)/China Lake -- 04 November 1997
- GPS Jamming in a Laboratory Environment Gregory D. Rash - Naval Air Warfare Center Weapons Division (NAWCWPNS)/China Lake - 05 November 1997
- Basic Intertial Navigation NAWCWPNS TM 8128 by Sherryl H. Stovall, Naval Air Warfare Center Weapons Division - September 1997
- System Descriptions - characteristics, capabilities, and limitations of existing and proposed common-use radionavigation systems [1983kb PDF].
|Join the GlobalSecurity.org mailing list|