- ESDP and Missile Defense: European Perspectives for More Balanced Transatlantic Partnership Authored by Mr. Martin Aguera. Strategic Studies Institute, U.S. Army War College December 2001
- Bedding Down the X-Band Radar: New National Missile Defense System facilities are on tap for Eareckson Air Station by Col Patrick M. Coullahan, Air Force Civil Engineer, Summer 2001, Volume 9, Number 2 -- "Eareckson Air Station is located on Shemya Island, a diminutive piece of real estate near the tip of the windswept Aleutian Islands in Alaska. At 1,500 air miles from Anchorage, the island is actually closer to Russia and Japan than to Alaska's largest city. It is Shemya's location that makes the island so important in the National Missile Defense (NMD) strategy."
- Transformation and Space MGen Brian Arnold - SAF/AQS 9 May 2001
- "The DoD Advanced Wideband System: Analysis of Alternatives for Wideband Military Satellite Communications in the 2008+ Timeframe" - Roy Axford, Space & Naval Warfare Systems Center Wednesday, May 2, 2001, Workshop on Integrated CNS Technologies for Advanced Future Air Transportation Systems -- Hosted by the Space Communications Program at NASA Glenn Research Center, Wyndham Hotel, Cleveland, Ohio
- Report of the Commission to Assess United States National Security, Space Management and Organization 11-Jan-2001
- Commercial Space Transportation Year in Review - 2000 2001 - Summarizes U.S. and international launch activities for a specific calendar year. It includes a review and analysis for the five-year period prior to the year of the Review.
|Join the GlobalSecurity.org mailing list|