International Space Policy Documents
- National Space Security Policy United Kingdom Government April 2014 -- The aim of the National Space Security Policy is to set out a coherent approach to the United Kingdom’s space security interests that will underpin our prosperity, well-being and security.
- Government Response to the UK Space Innovation and Growth Strategy 2014 – 2030: Space Growth Action Plan United Kingdom Government April 2014
- China's Space Activities in 2011 Information Office of the State Council, The People's Republic of China Dec 2012 -- "In order to help people around the world gain a better understanding of the Chinese space industry, we herewith offer a brief introduction to the major achievements China has made since 2006, its main tasks in the next five years, and its international exchanges and cooperation in this respect."
- WHITE PAPER: Space: a new European frontier for an expanding Union An action plan for implementing the European Space policy European Commission 11 November 2003 -- "Europe needs an extended space policy, driven by demand, able to exploit the special benefits space technologies can deliver in support of the Union's policies and objectives: faster economic growth, job creation and industrial competitiveness, enlargement and cohesion, sustainable development and security and defence. (...) If Europe does not adopt the proposed approach to space policy, it will decline as a space power because of an inability to develop new technologies and sustain applications with serious consequent damage to its overall competitiveness." [PDF Version 881 Kb]
- White Paper Slide-Presentation European Commission 11 November 2003 [PDF 1.18 Mb]
- Green Paper: European Space Policy European Commission 21 January 2003 -- "The Green Paper on European Space Policy was adopted by the European Commission on 21 January 2003. The Commission and the European Space Agency (ESA) organised a series of seminars, workshops and hearings, and created an On-line Forum for those who, upon reading the text, wished to respond, comment, and/or put forward proposals. The consultation was officialy closed on 30 May 2003" [PDF Version 288 Kb]
- Green Paper on European Space Policy: Joint Task Force Report EC/ESA Joint Task Force Secretariat October 2003 [PDF 5.85 Mb]
- Green Paper discussion points: The European space industry European Commission 21 January 2003 [PDF 86Kb]
- Green Paper discussion points: Scientific excellence in space European Commission 21 January 2003 [PDF 82Kb]
- Green Paper discussion points: The Institutional Framework of a new European Space Policy European Commission 21 January 2003 [PDF 82Kb]
- Green Paper discussion points: Space technologies mean real applications on the ground European Commission 21 January 2003 [PDF 80Kb]
- Green Paper discussion points: The international dimension of the European Space Policy European Commission 21 January 2003 [PDF 93Kb]
|Join the GlobalSecurity.org mailing list|