January 1998 Space News
- Hard.Copy - 30 January 1998 Article Citations Gathered From Commercially Published Journals And Newsletters.
- AIRBORNE LASER COMPONENTS PROVE SUCCESSFUL January 29, 1998 DE RELEASE NO. 98-7 -- A series of wind tunnel tests, just completed, by Boeing in Seattle, Wash., has proven that the components critical to the performance of the Air Force's Airborne Laser will work as they were designed.
- Microcosm, Inc. Scorpius MINIMUM COST DESIGN EXPENDABLE LAUNCH VEHICLE TECHNOLOGY - January 26, 1998
- Hard.Copy - 23 January 1998 Article Citations Gathered From Commercially Published Journals And Newsletters.
- Integrated Flight Test advances National Missile Defense program Army SMDC PAO - 1/23/98 - The National Missile Defense (NMD) deployment readiness program scored another success on Jan. 15. The second flight test of a candidate infrared sensor - this one built by Hughes (now Raytheon) - went off without a glitch.
- ICBM LAUNCH CONTROL CENTERS (LCC) EXTREMELY HIGH FREQUENCY (EHF) SYSTEM (ILES) [Commerce Business Daily: Posted January 21, 1998]
- TEXT: SECOND U.S. BALLISTIC MISSILE FLIGHT TEST IS SUCCESSFUL US Information Agency 16 January 1998 (Data analysis will determine utility for NMD program)
- MISSILE TEST SUCCESSFUL January 16, 1998 - The Ballistic Missile Defense Organization's National Missile Defense Joint Program Office conducted the second successful flight test last night of a candidate infrared sensor designed for possible use with the National Missile Defense (NMD) program. No intercept attempt took place during this mission.
- MSTI-3 satellite mission comes to a close Chet R. DelSignore Public Affairs Office Astro News Jan. 16, 1998 - After more than a year in space the Miniature Sensor Technology Integration-3 satellite ended its mission after more than a year in space.
- Hard.Copy - 16 January 1998 Article Citations Gathered From Commercially Published Journals And Newsletters.
- Hard.Copy - 09 January 1998 Article Citations Gathered From Commercially Published Journals And Newsletters.
- Broad Agency Announcement 98-01 9 Jan 98 Air Force Research Laboratory (AFRL), Space Vehicles Directorate (VS)
- WIDE AREA AUGMENTATION SYSTEM (WAAS) SPACE SEGMENT SERVICE - National Reconnaissance Office - January 8, 1998
- U.S. weighes sharing satellite laser test data By Bill Gertz THE WASHINGTON TIMES January 2, 1998
|Join the GlobalSecurity.org mailing list|