02 July 2022 Security News
Other Security News
COVID-19 Pandemic News
Other Security News
- WHO Says Risk of Monkeypox Spread in Russia Remains High Sputnik 02 Jul 2022 -- The risk of the spread of monkeypox in Europe, including Russia, is high, the head of the World Health Organization (WHO) office in Russia Melita Vujnovic told Sputnik.
COVID-19 Pandemic News
- What COVID-19 taught us about risk in a complex, inter-connected world UN News 02 Jul 2022 -- A new UN report has shed fresh light on the ways that the COVID-19 pandemic unleashed cascading risks, particularly on vulnerable people, worldwide.
- Multiple Chinese cities tighten anti-epidemic measures as nearly 200 new COVID infections are found in a day across China Global Times 02 Jul 2022 -- Chinese mainland found 183 local COVID-19 cases on Friday, including 38 confirmed and 145 asymptomatic cases. Daily cases on Friday expanded from the previous day, when the number of cases exceeded the 100 mark for the first time in 15 days. At least three cities have tightened their anti-epidemic measures including restricting personnel flows, however, experts said this round of burgeoning outbreak is limited in scale and could be quickly put under control.
- Chinese mainland reports 38 new local confirmed COVID-19 cases People's Daily 02 Jul 2022 -- The Chinese mainland on Friday reported 38 locally-transmitted confirmed COVID-19 cases, 34 of which were in Anhui Province, the National Health Commission said Saturday.
- India's Cumulative COVID-19 Vaccination Coverage exceeds 197.84 Cr India PIB 02 Jul 2022 -- India's COVID-19 vaccination coverage has exceeded 197.84 Cr (1,97,84,80,015) as per provisional reports till 7 am today. This has been achieved through 2,57,98,020 sessions.
- COVID - 19 Vaccination Update - Day 533 India PIB 02 Jul 2022 -- India's COVID-19 vaccination coverage has crossed 197.94 Crore (1,97,94,45,839) today. More than 8 lakh (8,84,921) Vaccine Doses have been administered till 7 pm today. The daily vaccination tally is expected to increase with the compilation of the final reports for the day by late tonight.
- Update on COVID-19 Vaccine Availability in States/UTs India PIB 02 Jul 2022 -- The Union Government is committed to accelerating the pace and expanding the scope of COVID-19 vaccination throughout the country. The nationwide COVID 19 vaccination started on 16th January 2021. The new phase of universalization of COVID-19 vaccination commenced from 21st June 2021. The vaccination drive has been ramped up through availability of more vaccines, advance visibility of vaccine availability to States and UTs for enabling better planning by them, and streamlining the vaccine supply chain.
- COVID-19 UPDATE India PIB 02 Jul 2022
- Iran registers another death-free day in COVID-19 record IRNA 02 Jul 2022 -- The number of deaths from the coronavirus pandemic in Iran remained unchanged at 141,390 with no death by the deadly disease over the past 24 hours, Iran's Health Ministry announced on Saturday.
- Taiwan reports 34,827 new COVID-19 cases, 96 deaths CNA 02 Jul 2022 -- Taiwan reported 34,827 new COVID-19 cases on Saturday, with all but 79 being domestic infections, and 96 deaths from the disease, according to the Central Epidemic Command Center (CECC).
- Anti-Epidemic Foundations Strengthened in DPRK KCNA 02 Jul 2022 -- The central emergency anti-epidemic sector of the DPRK has pushed ahead with the work to secure advanced anti-epidemic capability by putting the anti-epidemic foundations on a scientific basis.
- Epidemic Prevention Intensified in DPRK KCNA 02 Jul 2022 -- The DPRK is taking timely measures for thoroughly eradicating all elements dangerous to epidemic safety and for revving up the anti-epidemic atmosphere across the country according to the scientific explanation of inroads of the malignant virus which has spread over the country.
- Epidemic Spread and Treatment Results in DPRK KCNA 02 Jul 2022 -- According to information of the state emergency epidemic prevention headquarters, more than 4 100 fever cases, with over 4 870 recoveries, were reported from 18:00 of June 30 to 18:00 of July 1 throughout the country.
|Join the GlobalSecurity.org mailing list|