22 June 2022 Security News
Other Security News
COVID-19 Pandemic News
Other Security News
- S. Korea confirms 1st monkeypox infection People's Daily 22 Jun 2022 -- South Korea confirmed its first case of monkeypox infection on Wednesday out of the two suspected cases.
COVID-19 Pandemic News
- Weekly epidemiological update on COVID-19 - 22 Jun 2022
- Hong Kong keeps tracing COVID-19 through sewage surveillance People's Daily 22 Jun 2022 -- The Hong Kong Special Administrative Region (HKSAR) government said Wednesday that it will distribute around 190,000 sets of COVID-19 rapid antigen test (RAT) kits as part of a follow-up on the recent detection of the COVID-19 virus in sewage samples.
- Beijing reports 3 new local COVID-19 infections People's Daily 22 Jun 2022 -- Beijing reported three new locally-transmitted COVID-19 infections during the first 15 hours of Wednesday, local authorities said.
- Chinese mainland reports 10 new local confirmed COVID-19 cases People's Daily 22 Jun 2022 -- The Chinese mainland Tuesday reported 10 locally-transmitted confirmed COVID-19 cases, including four each in Beijing and Shanghai, and one each in Inner Mongolia and Guangdong, the National Health Commission said Wednesday.
- Shanghai reports 4 confirmed, 4 asymptomatic local COVID-19 cases People's Daily 22 Jun 2022 -- China's Shanghai reported four confirmed locally transmitted COVID-19 cases and four local asymptomatic cases on Tuesday, the municipal health commission said Wednesday.
- Beijing reports 5 new local COVID-19 infections People's Daily 22 Jun 2022 -- Beijing reported five new locally-transmitted COVID-19 infections during the first 15 hours of Tuesday, local authorities said.
- India's Cumulative COVID-19 Vaccination Coverage exceeds 196.45 Cr India PIB 22 Jun 2022 -- India's COVID-19 vaccination coverage has exceeded 196.45 Cr (1,96,45,99,906) as per provisional reports till 7 am today. This has been achieved through 2,54,02,207 sessions.
- COVID - 19 Vaccination Update - Day 523 India PIB 22 Jun 2022 -- India's COVID-19 vaccination coverage has crossed 196.60 Crore (1,96,60,12,817) today. More than 12 lakh (12,95,158) Vaccine Doses have been administered till 7 pm today. The daily vaccination tally is expected to increase with the compilation of the final reports for the day by late tonight.
- Update on COVID-19 Vaccine Availability in States/UTs India PIB 22 Jun 2022 -- The Union Government is committed to accelerating the pace and expanding the scope of COVID-19 vaccination throughout the country. The nationwide COVID 19 vaccination started on 16th January 2021. The new phase of universalization of COVID-19 vaccination commenced from 21st June 2021. The vaccination drive has been ramped up through availability of more vaccines, advance visibility of vaccine availability to States and UTs for enabling better planning by them, and streamlining the vaccine supply chain.
- COVID-19 UPDATE India PIB 22 Jun 2022
- COVID-19 kills 3 more Iranians over past 24 hours IRNA 22 Jun 2022 -- The number of deaths from the coronavirus pandemic in Iran increased to 141,373 with three more Iranians killed by the deadly disease over the past 24 hours, Iran's Health Ministry announced on Wednesday.
- Taiwan reports 52,246 new COVID-19 cases, 171 deaths CNA 22 Jun 2022 -- Taiwan reported 52,246 new COVID-19 cases Wednesday, all but 33 of which were domestically transmitted, and 171 deaths from the disease, according to the Central Epidemic Command Center (CECC).
- North Korea ends COVID-19 travel restrictions as 'fever cases' subside Radio Free Asia 22 Jun 2022 -- North Korea has lifted COVID-19 travel restrictions nationwide, a sign the government may soon claim victory over the coronavirus pandemic, RFA has learned.
- Vitality of Section Doctor System Displayed in DPRK KCNA 22 Jun 2022 -- The advantages and vitality of the section doctor system in the DPRK is more strikingly displayed in the ongoing protracted emergency anti-epidemic campaign.
- Support to Epidemic-hit Areas Intensified in DPRK KCNA 22 Jun 2022 -- Officials and working people in different parts of the DPRK render their sincere assistance to the epidemic-ridden areas of South Hwanghae Province, in response to the ardent call of the Party Central Committee giving top priority to the people's life and security.
- Epidemic Spread and Treatment Results in DPRK KCNA 22 Jun 2022 -- According to information of the state emergency epidemic prevention headquarters, more than 15 260 fever cases, with over 18 540 recoveries, were reported from 18:00 of June 20 to 18:00 of June 21 throughout the country.
- Sci-Tech Successes Guarantee Execution of State Anti-Epidemic Policies in DPRK KCNA 22 Jun 2022 -- In the DPRK, successes are witnessed in the work for finally defusing the epidemic-brought crisis and ensuring the validity, efficiency and scientific accuracy in the execution of the state anti-epidemic policies by enhancing the sci-tech strength of the anti-epidemic sector.
- Nicaragua receives first batch of COVIran Barekat vaccine IRNA 22 Jun 2022 -- Nicaraguan Vice President Rosario MarĂa Murillo Zambrana has declared that the Latin American country received the first batch of COVIran Barekat vaccine, consisting of 200k doses of the Iran-made vaccines.
|Join the GlobalSecurity.org mailing list|