05 June 2022 Security News
Other Security News
COVID-19 Pandemic News
Other Security News
COVID-19 Pandemic News
- Beijing to stick to dynamic zero-COVID policy in its cleanup phase against COVID-19 Global Times 05 Jun 2022 -- Beijing will unfalteringly carry out "dynamic zero-COVID" measures to defend its hard-won anti-epidemic victories with a clear head, said Xu Hejian, spokesperson of the Beijing municipal government, on Sunday at a press conference, a day after the city entered the cleanup phase against COVID-19.
- More than a hundred COVID-19 silent carriers reported in NE China's border city Global Times 05 Jun 2022 -- A total of 128 COVID-19 asymptomatic cases have been reported in Northeast China's Liaoning Province from May 24 to Saturday, all in the border city Dandong which is about 160 kilometers from Pyongyang.
- Beijing to reopen dining in restaurants in most districts from June 6 as city further eases COVID restrictions Global Times 05 Jun 2022 -- The Beijing government announced to allow dining in restaurants from Monday except for Fengtai district and parts of Changping district, one month after it banned the service citywide to contain the Omicron variant. Primary and middle school students will also resume offline classes from June 13.
- Beijing reports 16 confirmed, 3 asymptomatic local COVID-19 cases People's Daily 05 Jun 2022 -- Beijing reported 16 new confirmed locally transmitted COVID-19 cases and three local asymptomatic cases on Saturday, the Beijing municipal health commission said Sunday.
- Hong Kong to distribute about 100,000 sets of RAT kits following sewage COVID-19 detection People's Daily 05 Jun 2022 -- The Hong Kong Special Administrative Region (HKSAR) government said Saturday that it will distribute around 100,000 sets of COVID-19 rapid antigen test (RAT) kits to people in an area of the region as part of a follow-up on recent detection of the COVID-19 virus in sewage samples.
- Shanghai reports 6 confirmed, 16 asymptomatic local COVID-19 cases People's Daily 05 Jun 2022 -- China's Shanghai reported six confirmed locally transmitted COVID-19 cases and 16 local asymptomatic cases on Saturday, the municipal health commission said Sunday.
- India's Cumulative COVID-19 Vaccination Coverage exceeds 194.09 Cr India PIB 05 Jun 2022 -- India's COVID-19 vaccination coverage has exceeded 194.09 Cr (1,94,09,46,157) as per provisional reports till 7 am today. This has been achieved through 2,47,42,189 sessions.
- Update on COVID-19 Vaccine Availability in States/UTs India PIB 05 Jun 2022 -- India's COVID-19 vaccination coverage has crossed 194 Crore landmark milestone (194,07,80,539) today. More than 10 lakh (10,28,295) Vaccine Doses have been administered till 7 pm today. The daily vaccination tally is expected to increase with the compilation of the final reports for the day by late tonight.
- COVID-19 UPDATE India PIB 05 Jun 2022
- COVID-19 kills 3 Iranians over past 24 hours IRNA 05 Jun 2022 -- The number of deaths from the coronavirus pandemic in Iran increased to 141,331 with 3 more Iranians killed by the deadly disease over the past 24 hours, Iran's Health Ministry announced on Sunday.
- Taiwan reports 62,110 new COVID-19 cases, 124 deaths CNA 05 Jun 2022 -- Taiwan reported 62,110 new COVID-19 cases -- 62,080 domestically transmitted and 30 imported cases -- and 124 deaths from the disease Sunday, according to the Central Epidemic Command Center (CECC).
- Taiwan COVID-19 News Briefs: June 5 CNA 05 Jun 2022 -- Taiwan on Sunday reported 62,110 new COVID-19 cases -- 62,080 domestically transmitted and 30 imported cases -- and 124 deaths from the disease, according to the Central Epidemic Command Center (CECC).
- Optimal Epidemic Prevention Measures Taken in DPRK KCNA 05 Jun 2022 -- The central emergency epidemic prevention sector of the DPRK is taking optimal epidemic prevention measures based on deep scientific analysis of the epidemic prevention situation.
- Epidemic Spread and Treatment Results in DPRK KCNA 05 Jun 2022 -- According to information of the state emergency epidemic prevention headquarters, more than 73 780 fevered cases with over 82 030 recoveries were reported from 18:00 of June 3 to 18:00 of June 4 throughout the country.
|Join the GlobalSecurity.org mailing list|