31 January 2022 Security News
Other Security News
COVID-19 Pandemic News
Other Security News
COVID-19 Pandemic News
- DAF COVID-19 Statistics - January 2022 US Air Force 31 Jan 2022
- US FDA Gives Full Approval to Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine VOA 31 Jan 2022 -- The U.S. Food and Drug Administration ((FDA)) Monday gave full approval to U.S. pharmaceutical company Moderna's COVID-19 vaccine, which will be marketed under the name Spikevax.
- Over 3 bln COVID-19 vaccine doses administered on Chinese mainland Global Times 31 Jan 2022 -- Over 3 billion COVID-19 vaccine doses had been administered on the Chinese mainland as of Monday, data from the National Health Commission showed.
- Beijing classifies three areas as high-risk for COVID-19 People's Daily 31 Jan 2022 -- Beijing on Sunday classified three areas in Fengtai District as high-risk for COVID-19, local anti-epidemic authorities told a press conference.
- Chinese mainland reports 40 new local COVID-19 cases People's Daily 31 Jan 2022 -- The Chinese mainland reported 40 new locally-transmitted COVID-19 infections over the past day, down from 54 on Saturday.
- China Records 58 New COVID-19 Cases SPA 31 Jan 2022 -- China reported 58 new coronavirus (COVID-19) cases.
- 37 Olympic Athletes, Officials Test Positive Sunday in China VOA 31 Jan 2022 -- Olympic officials in China say 37 people, including athletes and team officials, tested positive for the coronavirus Sunday. On Saturday, 34 people connected with The Games also received positive results.
- Germany Records 78,318 COVID-19 Cases SPA 31 Jan 2022 -- Germany recorded 78,318 new novel coronavirus (COVID-19) cases and 61 new deaths in the past 24 hours according to Robert Koch Institute (RKI) for Infectious Diseases Control.
- India's Cumulative COVID-19 Vaccination Coverage exceeds 166.03 Cr India PIB 31 Jan 2022 -- With the administration of more than 28 lakh Doses (28,90,986) vaccine doses in the last 24 hours, India's COVID-19 vaccination coverage has exceeded 166
- COVID - 19 Vaccination Update - Day 381 India PIB 31 Jan 2022 -- India's COVID-19 vaccination coverage has crossed 166
- Update on COVID-19 Vaccine Availability in States/UTs More than 164.59 Crore vaccine doses provided to States/UTs India PIB 31 Jan 2022 -- The Union Government is committed to accelerating the pace and expanding the scope of COVID-19 vaccination throughout the country
- India reports 209,918 new COVID-19 cases SPA 31 Jan 2022 -- India reported 209,918 new COVID-19 cases.
- COVID-19 kills 30 more Iranians over past 24 hours IRNA 31 Jan 2022 -- The number of deaths from the coronavirus pandemic in Iran increased to 132,454 with 30 more Iranians killed by the deadly disease over the past 24 hours, Iran's Health Ministry announced on Monday.
- S.Korea Records 17,085 New Cases of COVID-19 SPA 31 Jan 2022 -- South Korea recorded 17,085 new cases of COVID-19 in the past 24 hours.
- KSA Ranked Second among the World's Most Responsive and Flexible Countries in Dealing with COVID-19 SPA 31 Jan 2022 -- The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia ranked second in Bloomberg COVID-19 Resilience Ranking for January, 2022. This qualitative advance reflects the effectiveness of health and economic response plans developed by the Saudi government in dealing with the pandemic.
- Saudi Arabia Reports 4,211 New COVID-19 Cases, 5,162 Recoveries SPA 31 Jan 2022 -- The Ministry of Health (MoH) announced the registration of 4,211 confirmed COVID-19 cases and 5,162 recoveries in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia during the past 24 hours.
- Taiwan reports 55 new COVID-19 cases, including 17 domestic CNA 31 Jan 2022 -- Taiwan reported 55 new COVID-19 cases on Monday, consisting of 17 domestic and 38 imported cases, with zero deaths from the disease, according to the Central Epidemic Command Center (CECC).
- 16 of 17 new domestic cases linked to known clusters, 1 source unknown CNA 31 Jan 2022 -- Sixteen of the 17 new domestic cases reported in Taiwan Monday have been linked to known cluster infections, but the source of one case reported in Kaohsiung remains unclear, according to the Central Epidemic Command Center (CECC).
- Algeria Records 1,343 New Cases of Coronavirus SPA 31 Jan 2022 -- Algeria recorded, in the past 24 hours, 1,343 new infections of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), along with 13 deaths.
- Qatar Records 1,509 New Cases of COVID-19 SPA 31 Jan 2022 -- Qatar recorded 1,509 confirmed new cases of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19 ), in the past 24 hours.
- Iraq Records 7,217 Cases of COVID-19 SPA 31 Jan 2022 -- Iraq recorded 7,217 new cases of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) in the past 24 hours, bringing the total number of infections to 2,210,058.
- Kuwait Announces 6,063 New Infections with COVID-19 SPA 31 Jan 2022 -- The Kuwaiti Ministry of Health reported 6,063 new infections with the novel Coronavirus (COVID-19), in the past 24 hours, bringing the total number of infections to 545,717.
- Jordan Detects 16,226 New Cases of COVID-19 SPA 31 Jan 2022 -- Jordan recorded, in the past 24 hours, 16,226 new infections with the novel Coronavirus (COVID-19), bringing the total number of infections to 1,225,309.
- Palestine Records 10,444 New Cases of COVID-19 SPA 31 Jan 2022 -- Palestine recorded, in the past 24 hours, 10,444 new cases of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) along with 6 new deaths and 1,296 recoveries in all Palestinian governorates.
- Egypt Records 2,210 New Cases of COVID-19 SPA 31 Jan 2022 -- Egypt recorded 2,210 new cases afflicted with novel coronavirus (COVID-19) and 38 deaths in the past 24 hours.
|Join the GlobalSecurity.org mailing list|