22 August 2021 Security News
Other Security News
COVID-19 Pandemic News
- FDA Warns Against Livestock Medication as COVID Treatment VOA 22 Aug 2021 -- "You are not a horse. You are not a cow. Seriously, y'all. Stop it," is the succinct warning the U.S. Food and Drug Administration posted on its Twitter account Saturday about Ivermectin, an anti-parasitic medication for livestock that some people have used as a COVID treatment.
- UK to Offer Free Antibody Tests for up to 8,000 People VOA 22 Aug 2021 -- The United Kingdom, starting on Tuesday, will offer COVID-19 antibody tests to anyone older than 18, for up to 8,000 people.
- Russia Reports Over 20,000 New COVID Cases RFE/RL 22 Aug 2021 -- Russia reported 20,564 new coronavirus cases on August 22, taking the national tally to 6,747,087.
- India's Cumulative COVID-19 Vaccination Coverage crossed 58 Cr landmark India PIB 22 Aug 2021 -- India's cumulative vaccination coverage crossed the 58 Crore landmark yesterday
- COVID-19 UPDATE India PIB 22 Aug 2021
- COVID-19 kills 684 more Iranians over past 24 hours IRNA 22 Aug 2021 -- The number of deaths from the coronavirus pandemic in Iran increased to 102,038 with 684 more Iranians killed by the deadly disease over the past 24 hours, Iran's Health Ministry announced on Sunday.
- Iran receives 16th batch of imported covid vaccine IRNA 22 Aug 2021 -- Iran's Red Crescent Society received 16th batch of imported coronavirus vaccine, containing over one million doses.
- Taiwan reports 10 new COVID-19 cases, including rare one in Yunlin CNA 22 Aug 2021 -- Taiwan on Sunday reported 10 new cases of COVID-19, including the first domestically transmitted infection in Yunlin County in more than two months, according to the Central Epidemic Command Center (CECC).
|Join the GlobalSecurity.org mailing list|