07 August 2021 Security News
Other Security News
COVID-19 Pandemic News
- Florida reports record high number of new COVID-19 cases Press TV 07 Aug 2021 -- The US state of Florida has broken its previous record for the highest single-day COVID-19 case count since the pandemic began.
- Beijing tightens entry management amid COVID-19 rebound in multiple cities Global Times 07 Aug 2021 -- To further reinforce the shield against the COVID-19 pandemic, the city of Beijing has rolled out a range of measures to strengthen the management of personnel returning from regions with relatively high virus transmission rates, including imposing restrictions on their purchase of railway tickets and air services.
- 15 officials in Nanjing punished for failing to contain latest COVID-19 outbreak Global Times 07 Aug 2021 -- A total of 15 officials in Nanjing, East China's Jiangsu Province, including a vice mayor and the head of the local health commission, were punished on Saturday for failing to contain the COVID-19 outbreak at the Nanjing Lukou International Airport that has spread to many places across the country.
- Yangzhou launches 4th round of city-wide COVID-19 screening after finding 52 local cases the previous day Global Times 07 Aug 2021
- India's Cumulative COVID-19 Vaccination Coverage achieved a significant milestone of 50 Cr India PIB 07 Aug 2021 -- India's COVID-19 vaccination coverage achieved a significant milestone of 50 Cr yesterday
- COVID-19 Vaccination Update- Day 204 India PIB 07 Aug 2021 -- India's Cumulative COVID Vaccination Coverage has crossed 50.62 crore (50,62,18,296), as per the 7 pm provisional report today
- COVID-19 Vaccination Update India PIB 07 Aug 2021 -- The Union Government is committed to accelerating the pace and expanding the scope of COVID-19 vaccination throughout the country
- COVID-19 UPDATE India PIB 07 Aug 2021
- President urges plan for boosting fight against COVID-19 IRNA 07 Aug 2021 -- Iranian newly-elected President Ebrahim Raisi on Saturday called for finalizing a plan for boosting the national fight against COVID-19.
- COVID-19 kills 387 more Iranians over past 24 hours IRNA 07 Aug 2021 -- The number of deaths from the coronavirus pandemic in Iran increased to 93,473 with 387 more Iranians killed by the deadly disease over the past 24 hours, Iran's Health Ministry said on Saturday.
- Iran president gives one-week ultimatum for anti-COVID plan overhaul Press TV 07 Aug 2021 -- Iranian President Ebrahim Raeisi has set an ultimatum for the government to drastically change its methods of fighting the coronavirus pandemic as the country's health system struggles under a fifth wave of infections.
- Taiwan reports 10 new COVID-19 cases, expands Moderna rollout CNA 07 Aug 2021 -- Taiwan on Saturday reported 10 new cases of COVID-19, all but four of which were domestic infections, as well as plans for an expanded rollout of its Moderna COVID-19 vaccine, according to the Central Epidemic Command Center (CECC).
|Join the GlobalSecurity.org mailing list|