27 June 2021 Security News
Other Security News
- Foreign Secretary warns of growing threat of terrorism in Africa UK FCDO 27 Jun 2021 -- Foreign Secretary Dominic Raab will announce new UK funding to fight the growing threat of terrorism in West Africa.
COVID-19 Pandemic News
- U.S. average daily COVID-19 vaccination drops by over 50 pct: CDC People's Daily 27 Jun 2021 -- The latest 7-day average number of administered vaccine doses per day decreased by 55.3 percent from the previous week, according to a weekly report of the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
- Chinese mainland sees no new locally transmitted COVID-19 cases People's Daily 27 Jun 2021 -- The Chinese mainland on Saturday reported 14 imported COVID-19 cases but no new locally transmitted cases, the National Health Commission said in its daily report on Sunday.
- China's Guangzhou cleared of medium-risk areas for COVID-19 People's Daily 27 Jun 2021 -- The southern Chinese city of Guangzhou has been taken off the list of medium-risk areas for COVID-19, with the last such areas downgraded to the low-risk category, local health officials said Saturday.
- Over 1.14 bln doses of COVID-19 vaccines administered in China People's Daily 27 Jun 2021 -- More than 1.14 billion doses of COVID-19 vaccines have been administered in China as of Friday, the National Health Commission said on Saturday.
- Moscow's Daily Death Toll From COVID-19 Surpasses 100 For First Time Amid New Wave RFE/RL 27 Jun 2021 -- More than 100 people in Moscow have died from the coronavirus over the past 24 hours, setting a new record, as Russia faces another wave of the pandemic.
- Modi: 'Threat of COVID-19 Remains' VOA 27 Jun 2021 -- "The threat of COVID-19 remains," Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi said in his monthly broadcast Sunday, "and we have to focus on vaccination, as well as follow COVID-19 protocols."
- India's COVID-19 Vaccination Coverage crosses the landmark of 32 cr India PIB 27 Jun 2021 -- In a significant achievement, India's cumulative vaccination coverage has exceeded 32 Crores yesterday
- COVID-19 Vaccination Update India PIB 27 Jun 2021
- COVID-19 UPDATE India PIB 27 Jun 2021
- COVID-19 kills 134 more Iranians over past 24 hours IRNA 27 Jun 2021 -- The number of deaths from the coronavirus pandemic in Iran increased to 83,845 with 134 more Iranians killed by the deadly disease over the past 24 hours, Iran's Health Ministry announced on Sunday.
- IRGC's COVID-19 vaccine unveiled IRNA 27 Jun 2021 -- Baqiyatallah University of Medical Sciences affiliated to the Islamic Revolution Guard Corps (IRGC) has unveiled Noura vaccine for coronavirus.
- Iran unveils Covid-19 vaccine "Noora" ISNA 27 Jun 2021 -- Iranian Covid-19 vaccine "Noora", produced by Baqiyatallah University of Medical Sciences was unveiled on Sunday.
- Taiwan reports 89 COVID-19 cases; more Delta variant cases confirmed CNA 27 Jun 2021 -- Taiwan reported 89 new COVID-19 cases on Sunday, and confirmed that two more previously reported cases involved the highly infectious Delta variant of the disease, according to the Central Epidemic Command Center (CECC).
- 2nd Taiwan COVID vaccine maker to apply for EUA on Phase 2 data CNA 27 Jun 2021 -- Taiwanese vaccine maker United Biomedical Inc. (UBI) Asia announced Sunday that it will seek emergency use authorization (EUA) in Taiwan for its COVID-19 vaccine candidate before the end of June after unveiling the interim results of its Phase 2 clinical trials.
|Join the GlobalSecurity.org mailing list|