Department of Army
Washington, DC, 3 October 1988
Table of Contents
- Revitalizing the "Lost Art"
- Battlefield Deception Definition
- Deception Maxims
- Deception Failures
- AirLand Battle
- Surprise and Security
- Components of Battlefield Deception Operations
- Legal Considerations
- Center of Gravity
- Lines of Operations
- Culminating Points
- Operational Deception Planning and Execution
- Deception Sustainment Planning and Execution
- Offensive Campaigns and Major Operations
- Defensive Campaigns and Major Operations
- Relationship between Strategic and Operational Deception Plans
- Tactical Deception Planning and Execution
- Relationship between Operational and Tactical Deception Plans
DISTRIBUTION RESTRICTION: Approved for public release;distribution is unlimited.
*This publication supersedes FM 90-2 (HTF) 2August 1978.
|Join the GlobalSecurity.org mailing list|