- Building for the Future: China's Progress in Space Technology during the Tenth 5-Year Plan and the U.S. Response Authored by Mr. Kevin Pollpeter. Strategic Studies Institute, U.S. Army War College March 2008
- Preventing Outer Space Arms Race Would Avert Grave Danger; Possible New Verifiable Bilateral, Multilateral Agreements Needed, Says Draft Text in First Committee, UN Press Release GA/DIS/3371, 20 October 2008
- FIA - RADSAT Spacecraft Family by Charles Vick, 28 January 2008
- U.S. Commercial Space Transportation Developments and Concepts: Vehicles, Technologies, and Spaceports - January 2008 - Annual publication which highlights the significant developments in commercial space transportation within a given year. This publication focuses on expendable launch vehicles, reusable launch vehicles, U.S. commercial spaceports, reentry vehicles and in-space technologies, propulsion and vehicle component technology, current space prizes and competitions, and new developments in commercial human spaceflight training.
- Commercial Space Transportation Year in Review - 2007 2008 - Summarizes U.S. and international launch activities for a specific calendar year. It includes a review and analysis for the five-year period prior to the year of the Review.
|Join the GlobalSecurity.org mailing list|