FIELD ARTILLERY BATTALION ORGANIZATION AND STANDARDIZED COMMAND POST
The purpose of this appendix is twofold:
- To provide summary descriptions of five basic types of cannon artillery battalions. Diagrams show the base TOE organization for the following:
- Light infantry division 105-mm (towed) battalion
- Heavy division 155-mm (SP) battalion
- Corps artillery or FA brigade 155-mm (towed) battalion.
- Corps artillery or FA brigade 155-mm (SP) battalion.
- Corps artillery or FA brigade 203-mm (SP) battalion.
- To provide information concerning standardized CP configurations for each type of battalion. This information is to be amplified and expanded in the guide for command post standardization undergoing development at Department of the Army.
|Join the GlobalSecurity.org mailing list|