November 2006 Ukraine Special Weapons News
- Yushchenko Vows To Keep Ukraine On Democratic Path RFE/RL 23 Nov 2006 -- Ukraine today marked the second anniversary of the Orange Revolution.
- Ukraine: Blue-Orange Rift Reemerges RFE/RL 16 Nov 2006 -- Following a heated debate, the Verkhovna Rada on November 15 opted to postpone making a decision on the fates of Foreign Minister Borys Tarasyuk and Defense Minister Anatoliy Hrytsenko.
- Ukraine President Affirms Europe-Oriented Policies RFE/RL 14 Nov 2006 -- Ukrainian President Viktor Yushchenko has told Reuters in Kyiv that policies defining the country's intention to integrate into NATO and the European Union remain valid and in effect.
- Ukraine eager to boost military-technical ties with U.S. - PM RIA Novosti 06 Nov 2006 -- Ukraine is interested in expanding military-technical cooperation with the United States, the country's prime minister said Monday.
- Ukraine's foreign, defense ministers could be fired - senior MP RIA Novosti 03 Nov 2006 -- In a move that signals a deepening rift between the backers of Ukraine's prime minister and those of its president, a senior member of the country's governing party Friday accused the foreign and defense ministers of dissent and warned they could be fired following the submission of performance reports next week.
- Ukrainian Parliament Accepts Ministers' Resignations RFE/RL 01 Nov 2006 -- Ukraine's parliament today accepted the resignations of two ministers allied to President Viktor Yushchenko.