April 2012 - South Korea Special Weapons News
- Rodong Sinmun on S. Korean Defense Minister's Remarks KCNA 28 Apr 2012 -- The south Koreans staged opening to media new type missiles capable of "promptly striking" any part of the DPRK recently.
- KCNA Commentary on South Korean Policy KCNA 28 Apr 2012 -- Chon Yong U, senior presidential secretary for diplomacy and security of Chongwadae, let loose invectives against the DPRK.
- Rodong Sinmun on S. Korea KCNA 27 Apr 2012 -- All Koreans in the north, south and abroad are called on to turn out as one in the nationwide patriotic struggle.
- S. Koreans Plan to Stage Military Drill KCNA 27 Apr 2012 -- The 35th Division of the south Korean army announced its plan to stage a madcap Hwarang, Chungmu drill across North Jolla Province
- South Korea 'On Alert' for Possible North Attack VOA 24 Apr 2012 -- South Korea appears to be taking seriously the latest attack threat from North Korea.
- Defiant North Korea Holds Anti-South Rally VOA 20 Apr 2012 -- North Korea said a rally was being held in Pyongyang's central square to protest against South Korea's government.
- South Korea Says New Missile Can Hit Any Target in North VOA 19 Apr 2012 -- South Korea is deploying a new cruise missile capable of hitting targets anywhere in North Korea.
- South Korea Places New Cruise Missile in Service RIA Novosti 19 Apr 2012 -- South Korea has put into service a new long-range cruise missile, capable of striking missile sites or nuclear installations in any part of neighboring North Korea.
- N. Korea Threatens to 'Blow up' Seoul Over Hurt Pride RIA Novosti 19 Apr 2012 -- North Korea has threatened military action against the South unless Seoul apologizes for "insulting" last week's celebrations of the centenary of the birth of its late founding leader Kim Il-sung.
- S. Korean Regime Accused of Desecrating Day of Sun Events KCNA 19 Apr 2012 -- The DPRK government, political parties and organizations issued the following statement.
- South Korea to Continue Aid to North Despite Rocket Launch VOA 18 Apr 2012 -- South Korea is to continue providing humanitarian aid to its impoverished neighbor, with whom it remains technically at war.
- KPA: S. Korea Will Face Stern Punishment KCNA 18 Apr 2012 -- A spokesman for the Supreme Command of the Korean People's Army on April 18 issued the following statement.
- Russian Inspectors Begin Surveillance Flight Over U.S. RIA Novosti 08 Apr 2012 -- A group of Russian military observers begin on Sunday a nine-day inspection mission in the skies of the United States under the Open Skies Treaty.
- Rodong Sinmum on S. Korean Authorities and "North Wind" KCNA 04 Apr 2012 -- The "north wind" aim is to turn the south Korean society to escalating the confrontation with the DPRK.
- Minju Joson on "2012 White Paper on Unification" KCNA 03 Apr 2012 -- The south Korean "Ministry of Unification" recently issued "2012 white paper on unification".
- DPRK on S. Korea Disturbing Int'l Tour of Mt. Kumgang KCNA 01 Apr 2012 -- A spokesman for the Guidance Bureau of the Special Zone for International Tour of Mt. Kumgang of the DPRK made public the following statement.
|Join the GlobalSecurity.org mailing list|