28 April 2006 - Iraq Special Weapons News
- OIF/OEF Casualty Update 28 Apr 2006 [PDF]
- MND-B SOLDIER KILLED BY ROADSIDE BOMB
- DoD Identifies Marine Casualty
- Transcript: News Briefing with Col. Barham from Iraq 28 Apr 2006 -- Presenter: Col. Rod Barham, commander, 49th Military Police Brigade, Iraq
- CENTAF releases airpower summary AFPN 28 Apr 2006 -- U.S. Central Command Air Forces officials released today's airpower summary.
- CROWS gets Airmen out of the turret AFPN 28 Apr 2006 -- A new weapon system in the Air Force arsenal takes Airmen out of the gun turret and into the safety of a fully up-armored Humvee.
- Al Qaeda Terrorist Leader in Samarra Killed in Assault AFPS 28 Apr 2006 -- Coalition forces killed the top al Qaeda terrorist in Samarra today after tracking him to a house north of the city.
- Air refueling squadron takes flight to fuel the fight AFPN 28 Apr 2006 -- Fighters are in the air 24 hours a day, providing constant support to ground forces in Iraq and Afghanistan. Without midair refueling, that coverage would be lost.
- Local al-Qaida Leader Killed in Samarra VOA 28 Apr 2006 -- A local leader of al-Qaida in Iraq has been killed by coalition forces.
- Iraq Humanitarian and Reconstruction Assistance Updates USAID 28 Apr 2006 [PDF]
- Iraq: Former Premier Warns Of Possible 'Catastrophe' RFE/RL 28 Apr 2006 -- Former Prime Minister Iyad Allawi told RFE/RL Radio Free Iraq (RFI) correspondent Fa'iqah Rasul Sarhan this week that militias should not be integrated into the army and police
- RFE/RL Iraq Report, Volume 9, Number 17 28 May 2006
|Join the GlobalSecurity.org mailing list|