- AN/FPQ-16 PARCS
- AN/FPS-50 Ballistic Missile Early Warning System [BMEWS]
- AN/FPS-85 Spacetrak Radar
- AN/FPS-95 COBRA MIST
- AN/FPS-92 Ballistic Missile Early Warning System [BMEWS]
- AN/FPS-108 COBRA DANE
- AN/FPS-115 PAVE PAWS Radar System
- AN/FPS-120 Solid State Phased-Array System [SSPARS]
- Navy Space Surveillance System [NAVSPASUR]
- AF Space Surveillance System
- Space Fence (AF Space Surveillance System S-Band)
- Millstone Hill Radar (MHR)
- Haystack X-band radar
- AN/FPS-129 HAVE STARE
- CREEK MAID
- AN/SPQ-11 COBRA JUDY
- COBRA GEMINI [Dual Band Radar / STEEL TRAP]
- Ground Based-Electro-Optical Deep Space Surveillance (GEODSS)
- Malabar Test Facility
- Maui Space Surveillance Site (MSSS)
- Geo Light Imaging National Testbed (GLINT)
- Space Surveillance Telescope
- Deep View Satellite Imaging Radar
- Long View LIDAR ISAR
- Space Surveillance: DOD and NASA Need Consolidated Requirements and a Coordinated Plan. NSIAD-98-42. 29 pages plus 4 appendices (11 pp.) December 1, 1997.
- US Naval Space Command Space Surveillance System (Allen Thomson)
- NAVAL SPACE OPERATIONS CENTER NAVSPACECOM / N32 Brief
- Spacecast 2020 - SPACE TRAFFIC CONTROL
- THE RADAR ROADMAP Electronic Trajectory Measurements Group, Range Commanders Council, DOCUMENT 260-98 - SEPTEMBER 1998
- Visual Satellite Observer's Home Page - Positional measurements of classified satellites such as Keyhole and Lacrosses enable orbital data concerning them to be circulated.
- SeeSat-L Archives - links to the complete archive of SeeSat-L subdivided per month since SeeSat-L was created in December 1994.
- Orbital Information Group (OIG) Bulletin Board System (BBS) provides access to satellite orbital Two Line Element (TLE) data, in addition to other satellite related orbital information. As of March 1, 1999, OIG will not publish elements for classified and "sensitive" US Military satellites.
Where are They Now?
These gizmos provide near-real time outputs of the locations of orbiting spacecraft.
- Heavens-Above If you're interested in satellites, you've come to the right place! Heavens-Above provides all the information needed to observe satellites, including the times of visibility and detailed star charts showing the satellite's track through the heavens. All the pages, including the graphics, are generated in real-time and customized for location and time zone.
- Liftoff's J-Track Spacecraft Tracker [STS, Mir, etc] SERIOUS JAVA
- View from Satellite To view the Earth as currently seen from a satellite in Earth orbit, choose the satellite from the list and press the "View Earth from Satellite" button.
Other Tracking Activities
|Join the GlobalSecurity.org mailing list|