2008 Congressional Hearings on Space
The Strategic Forces Subcommittee will meet to hear testimony on the Fiscal Year 2009 National Defense Authorization Budget Request for Missile Defense Programs.
April 17, 2008 - House Armed Forces Committee - Strategic Forces Subcommittee
- Subcommittee Chairwoman Tauscher's Opening Statement
- The Honorable John J. Young, Jr., Under Secretary of Defense for Acquisition, Technology, and Logistics, Department of Defense
- The Honorable Dr. Charles E. McQueary, Director, Operational Test and Evaluation, Department of Defense
- Lieutenant General Henry A. Obering III, USAF, Director, Missile Defense Agency
- Lieutenant General Kevin T. Campbell, Commanding General, U.S. Army Space and Missile Defense Command/Army Forces Strategic Command (USASMDC/ARSTRAT)
The Strategic Forces Subcommittee will meet to hear testimony on Fiscal Year 2009 National Defense Authorization Act Budget Request and Status for Space Activities.
March 5, 2008 - House Armed Services Committee - Strategic Forces Subcommittee
- Subcommittee Chairwoman Taucher's Opening Statement
- Honorable Gary Payton, Deputy Under Secretary of the Air Force
- Honorable Scott Large, Director, National Reconnaissance Office
- General Robert Kehler, Commander, Air Force Space Command
|Join the GlobalSecurity.org mailing list|